TheSpade

OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Recently, I was prompted by friends to show them which DS games have the DS - GBA Linkage options. For those who are unaware, having cooresponding games provides bonuses within certain DS titles. I was a bit disheartened to find that the Wikipedia entry for them had been deleted. Whether this had been done due to the entry's long history without updates or malice on the part of an immature child, this information is still useful, considering the DS is recognized as the top handheld unit on the market today. I have taken it upon myself to recompile the privledges of owning both games, so let's get to it, shall we?

<u><b>ADVICE:</b></u> For best results, linkage should be between two games of the same region. To ensure your game cartridges match, check the serial numbers on the cartridges' labels. The region should be a part of each.

<u><b>REQUEST:</b></u> Should any cross-region games work or game pairings not listed which produce results, please feel free to respond WITH EVIDENCE. Word-of-mouth or a vague reference of a post from some random person in some forum are unacceptable. If you don't understand the concept of evidence, then don't bother contributing any data.
<b>
<!--coloro:#000080--><span style="color:#000080"><!--/coloro--><u>DS Game:</u> Advance Wars - Dual Strike</b><!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->
<!--coloro:#8B0000--><span style="color:#8B0000"><!--/coloro--><b><u>GBA Games:</u></b> Advance Wars, Advance Wars 2 - Black Hole Rising<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->
<!--coloro:#008000--><span style="color:#008000"><!--/coloro--><u><b>Bonuses:</b></u><!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->
· New maps may be purchased for 1 point within the Battle Maps Shop.
· <i>Advance Wars</i> unlocks Advance Warpaper, Hachi's Land and Nell's Land.
· <i>Advance Wars 2 - Black Hole Rising</i> unlocks Advance Warpaper 2, Lash's Land and Strum's Land.
<!--coloro:#000080--><span style="color:#000080"><!--/coloro-->
<b><u>DS Game:</u> Bleach DS - Souten ni Kakeru Unmei (Japan)</b><!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--> a.k.a. <i>Bleach - The Blades of Fate</i>
<!--coloro:#8B0000--><span style="color:#8B0000"><!--/coloro--><b><u>GBA Game:</u></b> Bleach Advance - Kurenai ni Somaru Soul Society (Japan)<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->
<u><b>NOTE:</b></u> Unconfirmed reports that the linkage may work with the U.S. version.
<!--coloro:#008000--><span style="color:#008000"><!--/coloro--><u><b>Bonus:</b></u><!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->
· 500,000 points are given for the Urahara Shop.

<!--coloro:#000080--><span style="color:#000080"><!--/coloro--><b><u>DS Game:</u> Castlevania - Dawn of Sorrow</b><!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--> (<i>Akumajou Dracula - Sougetsu no Juujika</i> in Japan)
<!--coloro:#8B0000--><span style="color:#8B0000"><!--/coloro--><b><u>GBA Game:</u></b> Castlevania - Aria of Sorrow<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--> (<i>Castlevania - Akatsuki no Minuet</i> in Japan)
<!--coloro:#008000--><span style="color:#008000"><!--/coloro--><u><b>Bonuses:</b></u><!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->
· You will receive the Rare Ring from the start of a new game.
· A Mina Doll appears on a shelf within Yoko's Shop. The doll will not be present without the GBA game inserted.

<!--coloro:#000080--><span style="color:#000080"><!--/coloro--><b><u>DS Game:</u> Eyeshield 21 - Max Devil Power! (Japan)</b><!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->
<!--coloro:#8B0000--><span style="color:#8B0000"><!--/coloro--><u><b>GBA Game:</b></u> Eyeshield 21 - DevilBats DevilDays (Japan)<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->
<!--coloro:#008000--><span style="color:#008000"><!--/coloro--><u><b>Bonus:</b></u><!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->
· Beat the game to unlock Kengo Mizumachi & Shun Kakei.

<!--coloro:#000080--><span style="color:#000080"><!--/coloro--><b><u>DS Game:</u> Feel the Magic - XY/XX<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--></b> (<i>Project Rub</i> in Europe & <i>Kimi no Tame Nara Shineru</i> in Japan)
<!--coloro:#8B0000--><span style="color:#8B0000"><!--/coloro--><b><u>GBA Games:</u></b> ChuChu Rocket!, Puyo Pop <!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->(<i>Minna de Puyo Puyo</i> in Japan)<!--coloro:#8B0000--><span style="color:#8B0000"><!--/coloro-->, Sonic Advance, Sonic Advance 2, Sonic Advance 3, Sonic Battle, Sonic Pinball Party, Space Channel 5 - Ulala's Cosmic Attack<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->
<!--coloro:#008000--><span style="color:#008000"><!--/coloro--><b><u>Bonuses:</u></b><!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->
· <i>ChuChu Rocket!</i> or <i>Sonic Pinball Party</i> unlocks the NiGHTS Wig.
· <i>Puyo Pop</i> unlocks the Puyo Wig in Maniac Mode.
· <i>Sonic Advance</i> or <i>Sonic Advance 2</i> unlocks the Sonic Wig.
· <i>Sonic Advance 3</i> unlocks the Chao Wig.
· <i>Sonic Battle</i> or <i>Space Channel 5</i> unlocks the Ulala Wig.

<!--coloro:#000080--><span style="color:#000080"><!--/coloro--><b><u>DS Game:</u> Final Fantasy Tactics A2: Grimoire of the Rift</b><!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--> (<i>Final Fantasy Tactics A2: Fuuketsu no Grimoire</i> in Japan)
<!--coloro:#8B0000--><span style="color:#8B0000"><!--/coloro--><b><u>GBA Game:</u></b> Final Fantasy Tactics Advance<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->
· You can acquire the Clan Ability, Libra, at the start of the game or loading a previous save game.

<!--coloro:#000080--><span style="color:#000080"><!--/coloro--><u><b>DS Game:</u> Frogger Helmet Chaos</b><!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->
<!--coloro:#8B0000--><span style="color:#8B0000"><!--/coloro--><b><u>GBA Games:</u></b> Frogger's Adventures - Temple of the Frog, Frogger's Adventures 2 - The Lost Wand, Frogger's Journey - The Forgotten Relic<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->
<!--coloro:#008000--><span style="color:#008000"><!--/coloro--><b><u>Bonuses:</u></b><!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->
· <i>Temple of the Frog</i> unlocks the Santa costume.
· <i>The Lost Wand</i> unlocks the Pirate costume.
· <i>The Forgotten Relic</i> unlocks the Punk costume.

<!--coloro:#000080--><span style="color:#000080"><!--/coloro--><u><b>DS Game:</u> Fullmetal Alchemist - Dual Sympathy</b><!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--> (<i>Hagane no Renkinjutsushi - Dual Sympathy</i> in Japan)
<!--coloro:#8B0000--><span style="color:#8B0000"><!--/coloro--><b><u>GBA Games:</u> </b> Hagane no Renkinjutsushi - Meisou no Rondo (Japan), Hagane no Renkinjutsushi - Omoide no Sonata (Japan)<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->
· <i>Omoide no Sonata</i> unlocks Picture 1-2.
· <i>Meisou no Rondo</i> unlocks Picture 1-3.

<!--coloro:#000080--><span style="color:#000080"><!--/coloro--><b><u>DS Game:</u> Ganbare Goemon - Toukai Douchuu Ooedo Tengurigaeshi no Maki (Japan)</b><!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->
<!--coloro:#8B0000--><span style="color:#8B0000"><!--/coloro--><b><u>GBA Game:</u></b> Kessakusen! Ganbare Goemon 1-2 (Japan)<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->
· Various characters from the GBA game will appear at select locations.
· Space Mambo is available in the Mini-Game option.

<!--coloro:#000080--><span style="color:#000080"><!--/coloro--><u><b>DS Game:</u> Gyakuten Saiban - Yomigaeru Gyakuten (Japan)</b><!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--> a.k.a. <i>Phoenix Wright - Ace Attorney</i>
<!--coloro:#8B0000--><span style="color:#8B0000"><!--/coloro--><u><b>GBA Game:</u></b> Gyakuten Saiban (Japan)<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->
· Unlocks Episode 5 (only works with the Japanese version).

<!--coloro:#000080--><span style="color:#000080"><!--/coloro--><u><b>DS Game:</u> Gyakuten Saiban 2 (Japan)</b><!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--> a.k.a. <i>Phoenix Wright - Ace Attorney - Justice For All</i>
<!--coloro:#8B0000--><span style="color:#8B0000"><!--/coloro--><u><b>GBA Game:</u></b> Gyakuten Saiban 2 (Japan)<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->
· Unlocks all cases (only works with the Japanese version).

<!--coloro:#000080--><span style="color:#000080"><!--/coloro--><u><b>DS Game:</u> Gyakuten Saiban 3 (Japan)</b><!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--> a.k.a. <i>Phoenix Wright - Ace Attorney - Trials and Tribulations</i>
<!--coloro:#8B0000--><span style="color:#8B0000"><!--/coloro--><u><b>GBA Game:</u></b> Gyakuten Saiban 3 (Japan)<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->
· Unlocks all cases (only works with the Japanese version).

<!--coloro:#000080--><span style="color:#000080"><!--/coloro--><u><b>DS Game:</u> Harvest Moon DS</b> <!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->(<i>Bokujou Monogatari - Colobockle Station</i> in Japan)
<!--coloro:#8B0000--><span style="color:#8B0000"><!--/coloro--><b><u>GBA Games:</u></b> Harvest Moon - Friends of Mineral Town<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--> (<i>Bokujou Monogatari - Mineral Town no Nakama-tachi</i> in Japan)<!--coloro:#8B0000--><span style="color:#8B0000"><!--/coloro-->, Harvest Moon - More Friends of Mineral Town<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--> (<i>Bokujou Monogatari - Mineral Town no Nakama-tachi for Girl</i> in Japan)
<u><b>NOTE:</b></u> You will need to leave the GBA cartridge in for 1 game day and then save your game on the DS. From then on, the additional content will be unlocked.
· Background music tracks from Mineral Town become available for purchase from Jet at the Sprite Shop Company.
· Some of the characters who run the phone stores in Mineral Town will come and visit the valley on their day off. You may court and marry the Mineral Town girls, but the game will end, because you move to Mineral Town.
· Some of the other Mineral Town characters will also visit either weekly or to attend the festivals in the valley.
· If you linked your Mineral Town cartridge to <i>Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life</i> on GameCube, the name of your GameCube character will be engraved upon the tombstone behind the circus.
· Newspapers from Mineral Town will appear in the mailbox.

<!--coloro:#000080--><span style="color:#000080"><!--/coloro--><b><u>DS Game:</u> Kim Possible - Kimmunicator</b><!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->
<!--coloro:#8B0000--><span style="color:#8B0000"><!--/coloro--><b><u>GBA Games:</u></b> Kim Possible - Revenge of Monkey Fist, Kim Possible 2 - Drakken's Demise, Kim Possible 3 - Team Possible<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->
· <i>Revenge of Monkey Fist</i> unlocks the "Bueno Nacho" outfit.
· <i>Drakken's Demise</i> unlocks the super spy "Commando" outfit.
· <i>Team Possible</i> unlocks the white & blue "Super Suit" outfit.

<!--coloro:#000080--><span style="color:#000080"><!--/coloro--><b><u>DS Game:</u> Kirby: Canvas Curse</b><!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--> (<i>Kirby - Power Paintbrush</i> in Europe & <i>Touch! Kirby</i> in Japan)
<!--coloro:#8B0000--><span style="color:#8B0000"><!--/coloro--><u><b>GBA Games:</b></u> Kirby: Nightmare in Dream Land <!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->(<i>Hoshi no Kirby - Yume no Izumi Deluxe</i> in Japan), <!--coloro:#8B0000--><span style="color:#8B0000"><!--/coloro-->Kirby and the Amazing Mirror<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--> (<i>Hoshi no Kirby - Kagami no Daimeikyuu</i> in Japan)
· Unlocks the Nightmare in Dreamland music.
· When you beat the game just once, the next file you load will have Waddle Doo unlocked.

<!--coloro:#000080--><span style="color:#000080"><!--/coloro--><b><u>DS Game:</u> Knights in the Nightmare</b><!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->
<!--coloro:#8B0000--><span style="color:#8B0000"><!--/coloro--><u><b>GBA Game:</b></u> Yggdra Union: We'll Never Fight Alone<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->
· Unlocks the mysterious witch, Pamela.

<!--coloro:#000080--><span style="color:#000080"><!--/coloro--><b><u>DS Game:</u> Madden NFL 06</b><!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->
<!--coloro:#8B0000--><span style="color:#8B0000"><!--/coloro--><b><u>GBA Games:</u> </b> Madden NFL 2005, Madden NFL 06<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->
· A bonus set of Madden cards will appear that you can buy.

<!--coloro:#000080--><span style="color:#000080"><!--/coloro--><b><u>DS Game:</u> MegaMan Battle Network 5 - Double Team DS</b><!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--> (<i>Rockman EXE 5 DS - Twin Leaders</i> in Japan)
<!--coloro:#8B0000--><span style="color:#8B0000"><!--/coloro--><u><b>GBA Games:</b></u> MegaMan Battle Network<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--> (<i>Battle Network RockMan EXE</i> in Japan), <!--coloro:#8B0000--><span style="color:#8B0000"><!--/coloro-->MegaMan Battle Network 2<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--> (<i>Battle Network RockMan EXE 2</i> in Japan), <!--coloro:#8B0000--><span style="color:#8B0000"><!--/coloro-->MegaMan Battle Network 3 Blue/White<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--> (<i>Battle Network RockMan EXE 3/3 Black</i> in Japan), <!--coloro:#8B0000--><span style="color:#8B0000"><!--/coloro-->MegaMan Battle Network 4 Blue Moon/Red Sun<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--> (<i>Rockman EXE 4 - Tournament Blue Moon/Red Sun</i> in Japan), <!--coloro:#8B0000--><span style="color:#8B0000"><!--/coloro-->Rockman EXE 4.5 - Real Operation (Japan)<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->, <!--coloro:#8B0000--><span style="color:#8B0000"><!--/coloro-->MegaMan Battle Network 5 - Team Colonel/Protoman<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--> (<i>RockMan EXE 5 - Team of Blues/Carnel</i> in Japan), <!--coloro:#8B0000--><span style="color:#8B0000"><!--/coloro-->Boktai - The Sun is in Your Hand<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--> (<i>Bokura no Taiyou - Taiyou Action RPG</i> in Japan), <!--coloro:#8B0000--><span style="color:#8B0000"><!--/coloro-->Boktai 2 - Solar Boy Django<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--> (<i>Zoku Bokura no Taiyou - Taiyou Shounen Django</i> in Japan), <!--coloro:#8B0000--><span style="color:#8B0000"><!--/coloro-->Shin Bokura no Taiyou - Gyakushuu no Sabata (Japan)<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--> a.k.a. <i>Boktai 3</i>
· Forte XX can be fought through inserting any MegaMan Battle Network/RockMan EXE game. Going through the W Gate and saving successfuly afterwards will replace Forte SP with Forte XX. Note that you will have to have Forte Cross Rockman or Sol Cross Rockman enabled to make Forte SP replaced with Forte XX. MegaMan Battle Network 3 or later can be used to unlock Forte XX. If you aren't using Forte Cross Rockman or Sol Cross Rockman, you'll only fight Forte SP.
· Inserting <i>MegaMan Battle Network 1-5</i> while going through the W-Gate will change the music to that of the game you inserted.
· Inserting <i>MegaMan Battle Network</i> gives the Liberate Mission Blues (Protoman) / Colonel Dominant Chip Power Up.
· Inserting <i>MegaMan Battle Network</i>, in Ura Internet Area 4, Black Navi appears and asks to give an extra folder (Non-Customizable) "War Folder".
· Inserting <i>MegaMan Battle Network 2</i> changes the BGM Battle Music to "Operation!".
· Inserting <i>MegaMan Battle Network 2</i> adds a new NPC. In Dad's Office, a scientist appears and is a Sub Chip Merchant that gives Full Energy, Unlocker and Lock Enemy for 1/2 Price.
· Inserting <i>MegaMan Battle Network 2</i> gives the Liberate Mission Magnet Man / Knight Man Dominant Chip Power Up.
· Inserting <i>MegaMan Battle Network 3</i> changes the BGM Battle Music to "Shooting Enemy".
· Inserting <i>MegaMan Battle Network 3</i> adds a new NPC. In End Area 1, an NC Program Merchant appears that sells Rapid+1 (Yellow) for 1500z, Charge+1 (Pink) for 1500z and HP+500 (Yellow) for 12000z.
· Inserting <i>MegaMan Battle Network 3</i> gives the Liberate Mission Gyro Man / Shadow Man Dominant Chip Power Up.
· Inserting <i>MegaMan Battle Network 4</i> changes the BGM Battle Music to "Cyber Battle".
· Inserting <i>MegaMan Battle Network 4</i> gives the Liberate Mission Napalm Man / Tomahawk Man Dominant Chip Power Up.
· Inserting <i>MegaMan Battle Network 4</i> gives the Program Advance combinations and what chips to use are discussed in Random Bulletin Boards.
· Inserting <i>Rockman EXE 4.5</i> changes the BGM Battle Music to "Battlefield".
· Inserting <i>Rockman EXE 4.5</i> and going through the W-Gate reveals the Gold Program at Netto's homepage at the end in front of the portal and gives a Mysterious Mail to Rockman. Accomplishing this mission gives 50000z.
· Inserting <i>Rockman EXE 4.5</i> gives the Liberate Mission Search Man / Number Man Dominant Chip Power Up.
· Inserting <i>MegaMan Battle Network 5</i> adds a Folder Import Option that appears for Saved Game on a EXE 5 DS Save to whichever folder is equipped in the GBA Save (Third Non-Customizable Folder).
· Inserting <i>MegaMan Battle Network 5</i> adds the Forte (Bass) Mark Icon for any Battle Network 5 Save. It prompts you before you start your New or Saved Game on EXE 5 DS if you want to use Forte Cross Rockman.
· Inserting <i>MegaMan Battle Network 5</i> with the Forte Mark into the W-Gate gives the Forte Cross Rockman Effect.
· Inserting <i>MegaMan Battle Network 5</i> gives the Liberate Mission Medi / Toad Man Dominant Chip Power Up.
· Inserting <i>Boktai 1-3</i>, the Samurai Statue in Gargoyle Castle turns into an Otenko Statue, and the 100 Warrior Wacking Minigame turns into the 1,000 Bat Wacking Minigame for Crossover Points. Also, an Zoktai trader appears in Oran Area 2 to exchange your Crossover Points for Chips.
· Inserting <i>Shin Bokura no Taiyou</i> prompts the use of Sol Cross Rockman before starting any game in EXE 5 DS.

<!--coloro:#000080--><span style="color:#000080"><!--/coloro--><b><u>DS Game:</u> Mega Man ZX</b><!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--> (<i>RockMan ZX</i> in Japan)
<!--coloro:#8B0000--><span style="color:#8B0000"><!--/coloro--><b><u>GBA Games:</u></b> Mega Man Zero 3 <!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->(<i>RockMan Zero 3</i> in Japan)<!--coloro:#8B0000--><span style="color:#8B0000"><!--/coloro-->, Mega Man Zero 4<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--> (<i>RockMan Zero 4</i> in Japan)
· Inserting either game, 4 of the respective bosses from the GBA versions will be found within doors in Area N1.

<!--coloro:#000080--><span style="color:#000080"><!--/coloro--><u><b>DS Game:</u> Pokémon Dash</b><!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->
<!--coloro:#8B0000--><span style="color:#8B0000"><!--/coloro--><u><b>GBA Games:</b></u> Pokémon - Emerald Version<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--> (<i>Pocket Monsters - Emerald </i>in Japan), <!--coloro:#8B0000--><span style="color:#8B0000"><!--/coloro-->Pokémon - Fire Red Version<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--> (<i>Pocket Monsters - Fire Red</i> in Japan), <!--coloro:#8B0000--><span style="color:#8B0000"><!--/coloro-->Pokémon - Leaf Green Version<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--> (<i>Pocket Monsters - Leaf Green</i> in Japan), <!--coloro:#8B0000--><span style="color:#8B0000"><!--/coloro-->Pokémon - Ruby Version<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--> (<i>Pocket Monsters - Ruby</i> in Japan), <!--coloro:#8B0000--><span style="color:#8B0000"><!--/coloro-->Pokémon - Sapphire Version<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--> (<i>Pocket Monsters - Sapphire</i> in Japan)
· After beating all 5 cups, insert your GBA Pokémon RPG game(s) to make Special Cups based on your Pokémon teams.

<!--coloro:#000080--><span style="color:#000080"><!--/coloro--><u><b>DS Game:</u> Pokémon - Diamond/Pearl Version</b><!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--> (<i>Pocket Monsters - Diamond/Pearl</i> in Japan)
<!--coloro:#8B0000--><span style="color:#8B0000"><!--/coloro--><u><b>GBA Games:</b></u> Pokémon - Emerald Version<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--> (<i>Pocket Monsters - Emerald </i>in Japan), <!--coloro:#8B0000--><span style="color:#8B0000"><!--/coloro-->Pokémon - Fire Red Version<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--> (<i>Pocket Monsters - Fire Red</i> in Japan), <!--coloro:#8B0000--><span style="color:#8B0000"><!--/coloro-->Pokémon - Leaf Green Version<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--> (<i>Pocket Monsters - Leaf Green</i> in Japan), <!--coloro:#8B0000--><span style="color:#8B0000"><!--/coloro-->Pokémon - Ruby Version<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--> (<i>Pocket Monsters - Ruby</i> in Japan), <!--coloro:#8B0000--><span style="color:#8B0000"><!--/coloro-->Pokémon - Sapphire Version<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--> (<i>Pocket Monsters - Sapphire</i> in Japan)
· You may transfer your earned Pokémon from GBA games onto your DS game. Certain monsters are unique to each version in order to complete your collection.
· Gengar and Haunter can be earned from any GBA game.
· <i>Emerald Version</i> offers Gligar, Pineco, Shuckle, Teddiursa and Ursaring.
· <i>Fire Red Version</i> offers Arbok, Caterpie, Ekans, Elekid, Growlithe and Metapod.
· <i>Leaf Green Version</i> offers Kakuna, Magby, Sandshrew, Sandslash, Vulpix and Weedle.
· <i>Ruby Version</i> offers Mawile, Nuzleaf, Seedot, Solrock and Zangoose.
· <i>Sapphire Version</i> offers Lombre, Lotad, Lunatone, Sableye and Seviper.

<!--coloro:#000080--><span style="color:#000080"><!--/coloro--><u><b>DS Game:</u> Shrek Super Slam</b><!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->
<!--coloro:#8B0000--><span style="color:#8B0000"><!--/coloro--><u><b>GBA Game:</u> </b> Shrek Super Slam<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->
· Unlocks Shrek's second alternative outfit.

<!--coloro:#000080--><span style="color:#000080"><!--/coloro--><b><u>DS Game:</u> Spider-Man 2</b><!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->
<!--coloro:#8B0000--><span style="color:#8B0000"><!--/coloro--><u><b>GBA Game:</u></b> Spider-Man: Mysterio's Menace<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->
· Unlocks all special moves.

<!--coloro:#000080--><span style="color:#000080"><!--/coloro--><b><u>DS Game: </u> The Rub Rabbits!</b> <!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->(<i>Akachan wa Doko Kara Kuru no</i> in Japan)
<!--coloro:#8B0000--><span style="color:#8B0000"><!--/coloro--><u><b>GBA Games:</b></u> ChuChu Rocket!, Puyo Pop <!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->(<i>Minna de Puyo Puyo</i> in Japan)<!--coloro:#8B0000--><span style="color:#8B0000"><!--/coloro-->, Sonic Advance, Sonic Advance 2, Sonic Advance 3, Sonic Battle<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->
· <i>ChuChu Rocket! </i>unlocks the Fist Gloves.
· <i>Puyo Pop</i> unlocks the White Gloves.
· <i>Sonic Advance</i> and <i>Sonic Advance 2</i> unlock the Pink Glittery Gloves.
· <i>Sonic Advance 3</i> unlocks the Hand Puppets.
· <i>Sonic Battle</i> unlocks Amy Rose's Boxing Gloves.
<!--coloro:#000080--><span style="color:#000080"><!--/coloro-->
<b><u>DS Game:</u> The Sims 2</b><!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--> (<i>The Sims 2 - Hacha Mecha Hotel Life</i> in Japan)
<!--coloro:#8B0000--><span style="color:#8B0000"><!--/coloro--><u><b>GBA Game:</b></u> The Sims 2<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->
· Unlocks the game, Mongoo Monkey, for the Casino.

<!--coloro:#000080--><span style="color:#000080"><!--/coloro--><b><u>DS Game:</u> Super Robot Taisen W (Japan)</b><!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->
<!--coloro:#8B0000--><span style="color:#8B0000"><!--/coloro--><u><b>GBA Games:</u></b> Famicom Mini - Dai-2-ji Super Robot Taisen (Japan), Super Robot Taisen A (Japan), Super Robot Taisen D (Japan), Super Robot Taisen J (Japan), Super Robot Taisen - Original Generation (Japan), Super Robot Taisen - Original Generation 2 (Japan), Super Robot Taisen R (Japan), <!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->
<u><b>NOTE:</b></u> Simply insert your GBA cartridge and load your DS Save Game. A message should inform you of the bonus part and gold.
· Insert <i>Dai-2-ji</i> to receive the Soul of Dai-2-Ji SRW.
· Insert <i>A</i> to receive the Soul of SRWA and 30,000 Gold.
· Insert <i>D</i> to receive the Soul of SRWD and 50,000 Gold.
· Insert <i>J</i> to receive the Soul of SRWJ and 80,000 Gold.
· Insert <i>Original Generation</i> to receive the Soul of SRWOG and 60,000 Gold.
· Insert <i>Original Generation 2</i> to receive the Soul of SRWOG2 and 70,000 Gold.
· Insert <i>R</i> to receive the Soul of SRWR and 40,000 Gold.

<!--coloro:#000080--><span style="color:#000080"><!--/coloro--><b><u>DS Game: </u> WarioWare - Touched!</b> <!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->(<i>Sawaru - Made in Wario</i> in Japan)
<!--coloro:#8B0000--><span style="color:#8B0000"><!--/coloro--><u><b>GBA Game:</u></b> WarioWare - Twisted! <!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->(<i>Mawaru - Made in Wario</i> in Japan)
· Unlocks the video, Mona Pizza.

<!--coloro:#000080--><span style="color:#000080"><!--/coloro--><b><u>DS Game:</u> Yu-Gi-Oh! - Nightmare Troubadour</b><!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->
<!--coloro:#8B0000--><span style="color:#8B0000"><!--/coloro--><u><b>GBA Game:</b></u> Yu-Gi-Oh! GX - Duel Academy<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--> (<i>Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters GX - Mezase Duel King</i> in Japan)
· 3 "Winged Kuriboh" cards are added to your collection.

NDStemp

GBAtemp?! No! NDStemp
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Kkolko said:
When the original Final Fantasy Tactics Advance is in, you gain a clan power in FFTA2

Heh yea. So..

DS Game: Final Fantasy Tactics Advance 2 - Grimoire of Rift
GBA Games: Final Fantasy Tactics Advance
Bonus:
Unlocks the clan ability " Libra "

RAWR

vvedge

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi,

I was the creator of the wikipedia entry for this list
smile.gif

The entry has been deleted on novembre 2007 as "it was basically a secret guide" (see here) but the content has been transfered to nintendo's wikia (see here)

Hope this could be of some help to complete your list
smile.gif

VVedge

wildfire95

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
DS Game: Pokémon - Diamond/Pearl Version (Pocket Monsters - Diamond/Pearl in Japan)
GBA Games: Pokémon - Emerald Version (Pocket Monsters - Emerald in Japan), Pokémon - Fire Red Version (Pocket Monsters - Fire Red in Japan), Pokémon - Leaf Green Version (Pocket Monsters - Leaf Green in Japan), Pokémon - Ruby Version (Pocket Monsters - Ruby in Japan), Pokémon - Sapphire Version (Pocket Monsters - Sapphire in Japan)
Bonuses:
· You may transfer your earned Pokémon from GBA games onto your DS game. Certain monsters are unique to each version in order to complete your collection.
· Gengar and Haunter can be earned from any GBA game.
· Emerald Version offers Gligar, Pineco, Shuckle, Teddiursa and Ursaring.
· Fire Red Version offers Arbok, Caterpie, Ekans, Elekid, Growlithe and Metapod.
· Leaf Green Version offers Kakuna, Magby, Sandshrew, Sandslash, Vulpix and Weedle.
· Ruby Version offers Mawile, Nuzleaf, Seedot, Solrock and Zangoose.
· Sapphire Version offers Lombre, Lotad, Lunatone, Sableye and Seviper.

BRILLIANT!

But do you think it would work on a M3Real ?

vvedge

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
wildfire95 said:
DS Game: Pokémon - Diamond/Pearl Version (Pocket Monsters - Diamond/Pearl in Japan)
But do you think it would work on a M3Real ?

It should work if you have an original GBA card.
If not, you should patch your nds game (see this topic or cory1492's blog for more info) but be warned that it would only work with EZ I/II/III/IV and Flash Advanced/F2Au GBA cards.
Dongle mode (exclusive wild pokemon apparition) may work with M3 GBA expansion but migration won't

iSubaru

Kitsune
Trophies
Website
clash-of-gods.netau.net
XP
Country
Poland
QUOTE said:
· Inserting Shin Bokura no Taiyou prompts the use of Sol Cross Rockman before starting any game in EXE 5 DS.
I can confirm by myself that Boktai 2 works in US version with same effect (Sol Cross Rockman) since Boktai 3 was never released in US
If You want proof I can try to record that, maybe it won't be that bad quality
happy.gif
"

Aganar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
IIRC (and I haven't confirmed it yet), placing Yggdra Union in the GBA slot while playing Knights in the Nightmare also causes the tutorial girl to be replaced by Yggdra.

Draqo

Trophies
XP
Country
I just tried my "Kirby: Canvas Curse (US version)" with my "Kirby: Nightmare in Dreamland (EU version)".
And then pop "You can now use Waddle Doo", so I guess that means, you can do cross-region with these games >:3

mrgone

old man
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
lunar knights supports boktai 1-3 as gba modules
QUOTE said:
Depending on which game is introduced into the W-Gate, the Solar Sensor will cause different effects in Lunar Knights:

* Solar Sensor Version 1: By inserting Boktai: The Sun is in Your Hand in the GBA Slot, the standby character will fill his ENE (Energy) and it will also charge the Solar Station depending on how much sunlight hits the sensor.
* Solar Sensor Version 2: By inserting Boktai 2: Solar Boy Django in the GBA Slot, the standby character will fill his LIFE and it will also charge the Solar Station depending on how much sunlight hits the sensor.
* Solar Sensor Version 3: By inserting Shin Bokura no Taiy? Gyakush? no Sabata in the GBA Slot, the standby character will fill his TRC (Trance) meter and it will also charge the Solar Station depending on how much sunlight hits the sensor.

Frozen Pumpkin

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I have an issue with DS-GBA linkage between Pokemon Emerald & Pokemon Platinum (I have a M3 DS Real with GBA Expansion pack).
I tried with Diamond, and it works great, but it seems that the GBA games aren't recognized on Platinum for some reasons.
All the games (Diamond, Platinum & Emerald) are from the same region, US.
I tried with M3 Sakura and TouchPod, but it's the same result for both.

I need help please
smile.gif

vvedge

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Frozen Pumpkin said:
I have an issue with DS-GBA linkage between Pokemon Emerald & Pokemon Platinum (I have a M3 DS Real with GBA Expansion pack).
I tried with Diamond, and it works great, but it seems that the GBA games aren't recognized on Platinum for some reasons.
All the games (Diamond, Platinum & Emerald) are from the same region, US.
I tried with M3 Sakura and TouchPod, but it's the same result for both.

I need help please
smile.gif
DS-GBA linkage need special patching to work (see this topic or cory1492's blog for more info) but be warned that it would only work with EZ I/II/III/IV and Flash Advanced/F2Au GBA cards so if you only have an M3 GBA expansion you're unlucky with this one.

Dongle mode (exclusive wild pokemon apparition) may work with M3 GBA expansion but migration won't (I'm not sure where I got this info from but I quote myself from earlier post... this may have changed since).

I guess M3 Sakura/Touchpod has some kind of patch included for diamond and not for platinum (cory had to adapt the patch for platinum).
Do you have the latest M3 firmware ?

Frozen Pumpkin

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Thanks for your answer, it greatly helped me on my researches
wink.gif

As you said, Dongle works, but no migration with the patch (GBA save corrupted error).
Cory doesn't seem to be able to release a M3 GBA Expansion version because he doesn't have one.

So, I'll do the rest by myself, I think. Thanks again
smile.gif

PS : I have the 4.7c version of TouchPod

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: I got only 8GB of RAM. But I want 32GB.