Certified Crash Test Dummy
OP
Trophies
Website
www.hacksden.com
XP
Country
United States
I got back from the midnight showing of the final Harry Potter movie an hour ago, but what I felt most during the movie was anger. Some punk at the movie theater (a friend of my brother's friend) was sitting two seats across from me, and he ruined the whole movie. My brother and I have been planning this for a couple months. I paid 11 bucks to watch that movie in 3D, and it was wasted.

First I got a large popcorn and gave it to my brother for us to share. This guy decides it is his too. It was annoying, but I didn't feel like arguing about it so I let him eat the popcorn too. 10 minutes into the movie and he decides to start his own commentary. And he was loud. Mostly it was just yelling out "YEAH!", "WHY DID YOU DO THAT?", and an occasional string of cuss words. If my brother hadn't been sitting between us, I would have punched him, no hesitation. It really reminded me of a scene from Scary Movie. Everyone kept telling him to shut up, but I think he just loved the attention. I'm planning on going again because I missed so many lines due to him yelling.

phantastic91

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I know exactly how you feel. that's why i hate going to movies. WHY DO PEOPLE TRY TO BE ENTERTAINING IN THEATERS?! I CAME FOR THE MOVIE NOT FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!! GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!. seriously! im watching harry potter tomorro and i hope i don't experience this. the worst type of movie to watch in theaters are horror movies because people just wont shut the F*** up. everyone is always predicting crap and cussing and blah blah blah. WHY? your not cool! guys especially needs to stop trying to be funny (are you guys trying to impress girls or something????!). it really seems that guys and some girls (in my experience) feel that they need to impress others and so they just keep on yapping away.

edit: and why did you let him eat your popcorn if he ruined your movie experience already!

JoostinOnline

OP
Trophies
Website
www.hacksden.com
XP
Country
United States
phantastic91 said:
I know exactly how you feel. that's why i hate going to movies. WHY DO PEOPLE TRY TO BE ENTERTAINING IN THEATERS?! I CAME FOR THE MOVIE NOT FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!! GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!. seriously! im watching harry potter tomorro and i hope i don't experience this. the worst type of movie to watch in theaters are horror movies because people just wont shut the F*** up. everyone is always predicting crap and cussing and blah blah blah. WHY? your not cool! guys especially needs to stop trying to be funny (are you guys trying to impress girls or something????!). it really seems that guys and some girls (in my experience) feel that they need to impress others and so they just keep on yapping away.

edit: and why did you let him eat your popcorn if he ruined your movie experience already!
I bought the popcorn before the movie. The movie started 15 minutes late because the theater was so full and people were trying to find seats. He wasn't acting like a dick until the movie started.

phantastic91

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
JoostinOnline said:
phantastic91 said:

I bought the popcorn before the movie. The movie started 15 minutes late because the theater was so full and people were trying to find seats. He wasn't acting like a dick until the movie started.

i see....did people try to shut him up? in my theater this happened once..

Girl: WHAT THE FUCKK
Audience: ignores....

later on:

Girl: WHAT THE FUCKKK!!!!!!!
person in audience: SHUT UP
Girl: No you shut up
another person in the audience: No, YOU shut the fuck up bitch!
audience: cheers!

it was cooler in real life =]

D

Deleted-273695

I'm going tomorrow and everybody is telling me it's good but yeah, if someone talks or even crys at anything I'll tell them to shutup.

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Was this someone you knew? If not, why the hell would you let the dude eat your popcorn? Is your brother older or younger than you? Why didn't he smack the fool?

dickfour

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's why I only go to movies when it's empty. I love being one of five people in a theater. I'll go at 11pm on a Monday night five weeks after the movie opens.

Slyakin

See ya suckers
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's what I liked about living in a small town... no one went to the movies.
tongue.gif
But now I moved to a larger one, so...

And why would you let him eat your popcorn? Jesus, he could have given you aids if he had bloody hands...

JoostinOnline

OP
Trophies
Website
www.hacksden.com
XP
Country
United States
Rayder said:
Was this someone you knew? If not, why the hell would you let the dude eat your popcorn? Is your brother older or younger than you? Why didn't he smack the fool?A friend of my (younger) brother's friend.

QUOTE(Slyakin @ Jul 15 2011, 09:45 AM) That's what I liked about living in a small town... no one went to the movies.
tongue.gif
But now I moved to a larger one, so...

And why would you let him eat your popcorn? Jesus, he could have given you aids if he had bloody hands...
If he had AIDS, it definitely wasn't from sex.

Hyro-Sama

I'm from the fucking future.
Trophies
XP
Country
You should have said something to your brother. That is so rude for someone to assume that they can just start eating your popcorn if they do not even know you. It would one thing if you knew the guy really well and you have made it clear that you do not. Also, talking should be minimal. Some very quiet whispers are okay but for 95% of the movie people should STFU unless they are laughing at something funny. Go to talk your brother right now. Let him know how you felt and have a plan for next time this asshole wants to tag along.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Seriously, why didn't you tell him to screw off? I mean, I would have been okay with it because I don't like HP, but you had this night planned out, and it would have been a wonderful night if that dick hadn't come in.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Dude just shat himself.