Gaming List of ALL DS multiplayer-capable games

Korey

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi all, a friend and I have been trying out and playing various multiplayer enabled DS games, whether it be single cart or two cart. The problem is, we're running out of games to play. It seems like our only options are New Super Mario Bros, Mario Kart, Elite Beat Agents, Tetris, and then a dozen bejeweled clones.

Here's a list of games we've played so far:

- New Super Mario Bros
- Mario Kart DS
- Elite Beat Agents
- Tetris
- Planet Puzzle League
- Meteos

I need your help to find all multiplayer-capable games on the DS. It can be co-op, versus, anything. As long as it has multiplayer I want to know about it.

Please list some and if possible if it's single cart or two.

psycoblaster

Divine
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
metroid prime hunters
brothers in arm (hope i got the 's' after the words right...)
call of duty: modern warfare DS
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles
Guilty Gear Dust striker
Did you list New Super Mario ?
Bleach blade of fate..

well that's all i can think of, but i'll tell you something- most of the DS games are multiplayer...
I know there are more but can't think of any XD

nicklessguy

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
- Bomberman
- Club House Games
- Taiko no Tatsujin (that rhythm drum game)
- Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan! 1 & 2 (Elite Beat Agents is based on this game, uses same engine)
- Picross DS (Puzzle)
- Puyp Puyo 15th Anniversary (Real time puzzle)
- Magnetica (Real time puzzle)
- Mario Party
- Mario Hoops 3 on 3 (aka Mario Basketball)
- Jump Ultimate Stars (Now with english patch available. Awesome multiplayer party fighter game)
- Lost Magic (RTS)
- Ecolis (RTS)
- Ultimate Mortal Kombat (Laggy on 1 or 2 stages, but still wickedly fun)
- Worms 2
- Tony Hawks Series
- Sonic Rush 1 & 2
- Brain Age 1 & 2
- Big Brain Academy (This one is actually very fun for multiplayer)
- Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games
- Nintendo Touch Golf - Birdie Challenge
- Contra 4
- Star Fox Command
- Advance Wars Dual Strike & Days of Ruin (turn based tactical war awesome game)
- Bust-a-Move DS (that old and fun bubble tossing puzzle game)
- Tingle's Ballon Fight (Retro-fun for 4 players)
- Point Blank (arcade-style shooting minigames)
- Also most of the racing games
- Watch for that Sega characters Tennis game that will be released in a few days

Some other multiplayer options that are not all that fantastic to play all the time because they are either too short, or depends on each player having his savegame (so, not much pick-up-and-play or party friendly), but are worth a look and are fun while they lasts.

- Arkanoid DS
- Geometry Wars
- Space Invaders Extreme
- Zelda Phantom Hourglass (minigame)
- Donkey Kong Jungle Climber (minigames)
- Super Monkey Ball DS (minigames)
- Yu-Gi-Oh Series (Very fun, but it relies on each player having a savegame for its fun)
- Pokemon (same case)
- Children of Mana (Fun, but only the story of the party leader will advance. The other players must complete the main dungeons on their own save later, but that is fast because level and equips will be much higher. Get at least the 4 kinds of weapons, after dungeon 3, and you can enjoy multiplayer a lot more, but its still fun before that as well.)

Giangsta

Trophies
XP
Country
anyone know many games that support up to 8 players? I'm only aware of Mario Kart, Club house games, tetris and bomberman. I think there are more im just not sure

Pigwooly

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
xblackoutx said:
We should organise wifi tournaments for games. Would definently participate. Time zone difference problems though i guess.

We've had wifi tournaments in the past and I'm sure we will again. They're a lot of fun.

Private|Par

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Bourbanog said:
Jump! Ultimate Stars!

'Nuff said.

I agree. I thought that JUS would be hard to understand, annoying to try and figure out, and when I read some of the translations they just made me more confused. Then I downloaded the game.... And it is possibly the best game on the DS. If you have any brains what-soever, the game is easy to figure out the basic concepts. Even if you have difficulty understanding it, grab a translation off the net and get this game. Now.

tornadotcom

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
hey...how to setup local multiplayer for Mario Party DS? mine keep no signal...I playing this Mario Kart DS with my friends....and also mahjong game:) so how to setup this Mario Party DS?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/Cj8n4MfhjUc?si=detAUm1a27hi4uTP