DS #1406: Imagine Happy Cooking (Europe)

Shelleeson

Trophies
XP
Country
biggrin.gif
i was just getting ready to have a look at this while i was waiting for my other half to bring me my tea
laugh.gif

spas

Trophies
XP
Country
The picture of a real person on the front seems sort of pervy. I would imagine the photoshoot to be a little weird, yeah hold that bowl the camera loves you!

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd rather EAT happy cooking than IMAGINE happy cooking.

Not even gonna bother with this. Until they make a replicator device for these kinds of games, I really don't see the reason I would even think of playing this. I don't get the appeal. Same with fishing and hunting games...shooting a gun is quite a bit different than just pressing a button. Getting a "picture" of food is different than actually HAVING food.

It's illogical to play this game. LOL.

St_Zartan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
do give some reviews on this one, i can't imagine happy cooking
frown.gif
If you liked Cooking Mama, you'll like this. From what I've played so far, it seems even deeper than Cooking Mama; you're not only graded on your cooking skills, but the taste of your dishes and the way in which they are garnished. I've not played enough to see how this is determined, exactly, but it's an intriguing concept. And there's a great big kitchen full of interesting things to use!

As an added bonus, the story is also completely insane, as the Moon (you know, the actual Moon) decides to send an angel down to Earth to arrange a meeting between a little girl and a bigshot TV chef, who I guess moves in with her and gives her cooking lessons? Oh Moon
unsure.gif

Seriously, though, a Cooking Mama ripoff done well is not a bad thing at all to be. And let's face it, folks, the price is certainly low enough to justify giving it a try.

flowbee

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i love cooking mama, but this game has WAY too much dialogue and not enough COOKING. if you play the story mode (i think the only way to unlock more dishes), it's basically a japanese slideshow adventure game with a bit of cooking thrown in. it's so irritating, just get to the cooking already!!!! you'll get sick of tapping to get to the next line of dialogue again and again... even the "freestyle" mode has way too much dialogue that you have to tap through... arg!!

cooking mama is a way better playing experience.

this game should be called "imagine crappy cooking". what do you expect from the company that brought you Dogz...

hate2.gif

*EDIT

wow, St_Zartan, you posted just before me and looks like you had a totally different experience from me!
laugh.gif

for me, i just did not have the patience for all this story crap
wacko.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Right onto uremums 3d printed dildo