Zombie thread, RAAAGH

tony_2018

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I agree, Please lock this thread.

Technically, this thread ain't allowed in the first place isnt it?

Just let it die.

I was hoping to get some useful information but it looks like the people that's close to Gateway themselves are lying and using the thread for marketing therefore I dont see the need for this thread anymore.

Have you confirmed the lie that support for n3ds hardware will come or not? How do you confirm if it was suppose to be release today or not?

comp1demon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Quoting Garyopa

"Sadly, it does not look like there will be release today, it could happen tomorrow or tomorrow after tomorrow, but relax and be sure that more updates are happening over next few days/weeks with everything to be completed by end of Feb. once Chinese New Year is over and resellers are able to stock enough units for the big N3DS release.

I will keep you inform when I get more news from GW, but their last email was on Thursday when I started this timer after being told the release will be in the coming days, but looks like they are running behind as usual and been silent on matters again, which is good thing that means they are busy working on polishing up something.

I hope you all enjoy your weekend and have supported your local gamestore this weekend by buying some legit cartridges, as remember life is not over just because you can't pirate the latest download ROMs released recently, all tho I know most of you here are good folks and own alot of games, for the others please watch the following:"

MrJason005

√2
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Quoting Garyopa

"Sadly, it does not look like there will be release today, it could happen tomorrow or tomorrow after tomorrow, but relax and be sure that more updates are happening over next few days/weeks with everything to be completed by end of Feb. once Chinese New Year is over and resellers are able to stock enough units for the big N3DS release.

I will keep you inform when I get more news from GW, but their last email was on Thursday when I started this timer after being told the release will be in the coming days, but looks like they are running behind as usual and been silent on matters again, which is good thing that means they are busy working on polishing up something.

I hope you all enjoy your weekend and have supported your local gamestore this weekend by buying some legit cartridges, as remember life is not over just because you can't pirate the latest download ROMs released recently, all tho I know most of you here are good folks and own alot of games, for the others please watch the following:"
Link?
Nonetheless, we knew this was coming. Let's see what happens in the next 2 days.
*EDIT* Nevermind

aofelix

Trophies
XP
Country
Quoting Garyopa

Lol sounds like a bunch of bullshit. The resellers and restocking enough units is the weirdest stupidest excuse I've ever ever ever heard.

I honestly don't mind giving GW time but I just wish they'd give us rough deadlines themselves such as end of Feb or March or whatever.

And the last sentence or two are extremely strange too.

Reactions: Nightwish

koziakauzu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
once Chinese New Year is over and resellers are able to stock enough units for the big N3DS release.

hahaha this guy is great, what he's saying is:
"they (we) didn't deliver shit but be sure to buy their (our) stuff once the resellers restock after chinese new year, and remember kids...keep believing!"

Reactions: Diag and 2skies

Kohmei

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If there was any certainty in "end of Feb", he should have said that to begin with instead of 72 hours. Right now, "end of Feb" is as certain as "72 hours" was.

Reactions: 2skies

storm75x

Remember that thing I don't remember? Yeah, that!
Trophies
__̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲͡ ̲__
Website
www.fort42.com
XP
Country
I agree, Please lock this thread.

Technically, this thread ain't allowed in the first place isnt it?

Just let it die.

I was hoping to get some useful information but it looks like the people that's close to Gateway themselves are lying and using the thread for marketing therefore I dont see the need for this thread anymore.
My turn, I draw! I sacrifice Gateway and Gary to Tribute Summon out Level 7 Veho. Battle phase, I play Quick-Spell "Sky3DS" to recover my Lifepoints by 8000. I use Veho to direct attack this thread, good game.

Bananawagon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Quoting Garyopa

Please only give information that you got directly from Gateway and don't make up release timers based on nothing.

Reactions: 2skies

Miles54321

Trophies
Website
derbergerac.com
XP
Country
If there was any certainty in "end of Feb", he should have said that to begin with instead of 72 hours. Right now, "end of Feb" is as certain as "72 hours" was.

How so? Gary isn't part of gateways official team, the update is likely coming soon but not as soon as he thought

Fatalanus

Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
GW is ruled by a team of assholes.
This is the only fact that we all agree on.
If one day I have to buy something, I'll probably not be their product.

Zorua

I'm not a furry.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sigh, all of this could have been avoided if gateway were more open with communication and the community reps weren't total fucking idiots guesstimating its release date.

Reactions: andzalot55

Kohmei

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How so? Gary isn't part of gateways official team, the update is likely coming soon but not as soon as he thought
He's continually proven that his word is worthless, so when he says "end of Feb", it carries as much meaning as "72 hours" or "48 hours" or "bad weather" or "rocket launch delayed"

How can I trust "end of Feb" if the others were wrong?

Reactions: koziakauzu

tony_2018

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
GW is ruled by a team of assholes.
This is the only fact that we all agree on.
If one day I have to buy something, I'll probably not be their product.

So why are you supporting them by buying there card? Go invest in a team and get to work man, I need more competitors in this market.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: LMAO