Zombie thread, RAAAGH

Ra1d

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Tbh we've all waited for 3 months so another 3 days or even a couple of weeks isn't going to make much difference. I'm certainly in a position where I can't afford to buy a Sky3DS flashcart so I'm fine waiting. And it's not worth buying a Sky3DS flashcart anyway because the thing can't be updated when (and it is a when and not if) Nintendo block it.

There are too many advantages to getting a Gateway over a Sky3DS imo, even if we have to wait another couple of weeks.

It's always the same when GW announces something, but when they finally release the update no matter how late, the rage suddenly disappears and everyone praises Gateway for another major breakthrough.

I think SonyUSA should distribute that "beta" version she has.

I think she thinks otherwise.

satel

Luigi's Big Brother
Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
when GaryOprah Winfrey started the latest hype show SonyUSA suddenly appeared which to me gave credibility to the whole thing i honestly thought they're onto something here. never again,the hype train has crashed this time

kamesenin888

Trophies
XP
Country
I even have 4 gateways, one for my xl and 3 for the n3ds, for now I'm using my xl to use the gateway, then I'll transfer my saves and everything to my n3ds

Nollog

Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
It's always the same when GW announces something, but when they finally release the update no matter how late, the rage suddenly disappears and everyone praises Gateway for another major breakthrough.

Of course it does, people here just want to use what they paid for.

davhuit

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Tbh we've all waited for 3 months so another 3 days or even a couple of weeks isn't going to make much difference. I'm certainly in a position where I can't afford to buy a Sky3DS flashcart so I'm fine waiting. And it's not worth buying a Sky3DS flashcart anyway because the thing can't be updated when (and it is a when and not if) Nintendo block it.

There are too many advantages to getting a Gateway over a Sky3DS imo, even if we have to wait another couple of weeks.

It's still not blocked and it might never been blocked. If yes, Nintendo would already have blocked it, especially on N3DS.

It's like a cart emulator so you can't really block it easily without risking to also block some retail games as a side effect.

Best if to get both if you can, though you said you can't but I suppose most people can, especially if you sell it later.

Ericss

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's still not blocked and it might never been blocked. If yes, Nintendo would already have blocked it, especially on N3DS.

It's like a cart emulator so you can't really block it easily without risking to also block some retail games as a side effect.
No, it can get blocked. Hackers have confirmed it can be detected.

Ra1d

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Of course it does, people here just want to use what they paid for.

People are just basically mad at gateway because they decided to stick to their old card and not release a new one, because if Gateway had to release a new card for N3DS, then no one would be able to buy it ahead of time, so no one would have the right to complain.

Nollog

Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
No, it can get blocked. Hackers have confirmed it can be detected.

hackers are willing to do more than Nintendo, always have.

For example, ios' on the wii were set to version 255, to bypass system updates since Nintendo versioned things properly.

There's months of testing for Nintendo to do it safely, it probably can be done, but they can't do a hacky update and risk ubisofting everyone.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Her boob is the cause of all this current shit :angry: