Zombie thread, RAAAGH

davhuit

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I love those hate comments to Gateway.
It's the same that happened with MultiROM and Card2 games last year.
Then Gateway delivers and people are Gateway lovers again...

Not really, most bad comments are towards garyopa, not the gateway team.

The team never gave any schedule about the release, not a public one at least, only garyopa did.

But at least, as it's already happened twice, maybe this time people will learn the lesson to ONLY TRUST the official website.

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Welp, me and my buddy bought a few weeks ago two GW 'cause it seemed it was the best flashcard
on the market, and now it seems like the opposite...

How much you guys wanna bet that if we buy two sky3ds's it's gonna end up the other way around?
(I'm that unlucky...)

marksteele

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
He was making it sound like it was part of the MM release, but GW failed on there end to produce the end result we wanted. That is all. Again, why shoot the messenger.

Because of all the secrecy involved, people would be far more understanding at this point if we knew it wasn't set it stone (I assumed it wasn't ofc, but it is a bit of a let down). Doing an event themed release is good but you only pull something like that if you know for a fact that everything is ready, he made this entire hype based on a email that said "in the next few days".

Reactions: Diag

villiamSSSS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
if the sky card support the chinese edition patch, i bet most of the chinese player buy sky instead of GW.
:wacko: if you guys don't care about the language, why not buy a sky card and stop expecting the FW?
by now, the sky card shows it would not be affected by the FW version.
it's pity that i have buy the jpn n3ds. if i buy the US/EUR n3ds,i would choose sky card.:wacko:

DevilHands

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow this is TOO MUCH!! Big Fat Lie, this was obviously done on purpose just to have people buy Gateway.

Folks, N3DS is not yet coming soon!! Anything that we are led to be believe at this point is just a marketing gimmick.

MODS PLEASE CLOSE MY TOPIC. I dont want this thread to be use as lies and marketing gimmick again.

Reactions: memomo

2skies

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What an absolute crock of crap. Countdown's done and no delivery. Of course leave it to Gateway to get the entire community excited about finally releasing support for the new consoles only to pull the rug from under our feet at the end of the "countdown." I even ordered another Gateway for my fiancee's console because "surely, a 72 hour countdown means they are ready to go." Well, mission accomplished, you drove sales by your empty promises on which that you didn't deliver.

I wish you the absolute worst, Gateway and Gary.

SpaceJump

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I'm speechless. Never would have thought that garyopa would pull such stunt after being so exact with his prediction, making new banners every 24h.

You know what the irony is? The damage is done to Gateway's reputation. You know, who knows where he pulled that 72h prediction from...

UraKn0x

Official senpai
Trophies
XP
Country
France
What an absolute crock of crap. Countdown's done and no delivery. Of course leave it to Gateway to get the entire community excited about finally releasing support for the new consoles only to pull the rug from under our feet at the end of the "countdown." I even ordered another Gateway for my fiancee's console because "surely, a 72 hour countdown means they are ready to go." Well, mission accomplished, you drove sales by your empty promises on which that you didn't deliver.

Did you really expect an update at the EXACT time the countdown hits 0?

villiamSSSS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
:toot: I suggest you guys who does not have the language problems and you have bought the US/EUR new 3ds go to buy sky card.
if you have the JPN new 3ds, wait with me for the release.

tony_2018

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Because of all the secrecy involved, people would be far more understanding at this point if we knew it wasn't set it stone (I assumed it wasn't ofc, but it is a bit of a let down). Doing an event themed release is good but you only pull something like that if you know for a fact that everything is ready, he made this entire hype based on a email that said "in the next few days".

Weren't you guys asking for updates? So whatever update he got he shared, did he not? Just because he shared it in a way that seemed pretty cool, Majora's Mask 72hr time limit, doesn't mean he intentionally lied. As you stated he gave an update in a way that made it look like he was poking fun, yes he did but he tried to incorporate the release of MM at the same time.

:toot: I suggest you guys who does not have the language problems and you have bought the US/EUR new 3ds go to buy sky card.
if you have the JPN new 3ds, wait with me for the release.

Sensible post so far.

Reactions: UraKn0x

bennyhan1985

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland

Don't forget SonyUSA:P
Oh, also don't forget the gw fanboys..

DevilHands

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Veho, just lock the thread, if you can't take people whining when lied to ;)
I agree, Please lock this thread.

Technically, this thread ain't allowed in the first place isnt it?

Just let it die.

I was hoping to get some useful information but it looks like the people that's close to Gateway themselves are lying and using the thread for marketing therefore I dont see the need for this thread anymore.

Reactions: satel

villiamSSSS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland

Just let it die.

I was hoping to get some useful information but it looks like the people that's close to Gateway themselves are lying and using the thread for marketing therefore I dont see the need for this thread anymore.

:)if you have jpn n3ds, then you have no choice unless you known the jpanese.
else, buy a sky card and you will not miss GW.

Reactions: DevilHands

satel

Luigi's Big Brother
Trophies
XP
Country
Laos

Just let it die.

i 1000000% agree please lock this thread & stop any further threads about the gateway upcoming n3ds update from been made.

Reactions: MrJason005

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: The only CoD game I played that I truly enjoyed was Black Ops 1, and only the single player...