Zombie thread, RAAAGH

davhuit

Trophies
XP
Country
France
If I were a Sky3ds owner I think I would be more worried about the supposed Tuesday update instead about the Gateway release... :evil:

You can just not update if there's a problem, like with the Gateway.

I also think nothing will be released today but it's not a surprise, I said it since the beginning that it won't probably be released before a few weeks/month.

Will buy a Sky3DS next week and will sell it when Gateway team will be ready.

Reactions: florian

florian

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
You can just not update if there's a problem, like with the Gateway.

I also think nothing will be released today but it's not a surprise, I said it since the beginning that it won't probably be released before a few weeks/month.

Will buy a Sky3DS next week and will sell it when Gateway team will be ready.

yes me i buy a sky3ds monday , not released today , release few weeks/months , otherwise with my sky3ds not go online for me , i play only offline , also with my sky3ds i not update the new 3ds because no go online for me , no games at this time have and use the 9.5

Aman27deep

Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
India

koziakauzu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
If I were a Sky3ds owner I think I would be more worried about the supposed Tuesday update instead about the Gateway release... :evil:
People old enough know that piracy implies few sacrifices.... Keep from updating or don't go online.Why do we need to be on the latest update anyway? You know that each FW updates are not mandatory, right?

UraKn0x

Official senpai
Trophies
XP
Country
France
HappeningGW.gif

waitway.png

Actually not

Reactions: weatMod and memomo

Alessandro98

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
People old enough know that piracy implies few sacrifices.... Keep from updating or don't go online.Why do we need to be on the latest update anyway? You know that each FW updates are not mandatory, right?

Do you know that software updates most of the times are mandatory if you want to play online, right?

Alessandro98

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
2 hours 34 minutes.

Draw. Correct.

I find the demise of the two Milan clubs very confusing TBH. Personally as a Manchester United fan and it was just a couple of years back when Kaka fucked us in the CL and a few years later Inter won the CL. I kind of hate Juventus so this hurts more than it should.

When the owner of a club doesn't spend more than 20 million to buy new players in a whole year it's predictable his team won't play the following Europa League. The most winning club of the world relegated to the right part of the classification, it's really a sad situation to be honest, especially if you're a young supporter of it and you have never seen a decent season apart from the one of a few years ago, when we won the national league. Luckily we have Gateway... oh no the countdown has almost expired... :hateit:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ StealthD0g99: I am trying to hack Fire Emblem Warriors on my 2DS XL, I have been trying to get it to work, but...