Zombie thread, RAAAGH

Miles54321

Trophies
Website
derbergerac.com
XP
Country
been away all weekend, whats with the timer? got a link? im not reading back pages and pages of people insulting each other.

I'll explain it to you, mech

Basically Garyopa of Maxconsole said on Thursday that within 72 hours Gateway will release something, so we've all been doing MM moon countdown thing
Here's the remaining time: http://itsalmo.st/#gatewaytime_qf2xm

Despite what Gary said I don't think it's coming today but let's wait and see

Reactions: MrJason005

storm75x

Remember that thing I don't remember? Yeah, that!
Trophies
__̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲͡ ̲__
Website
www.fort42.com
XP
Country
*pulls out ocarina and plays Song of Time*

bbe.png

MWAHAHAHAHA!!! :evil:
That's essentially what Gateway have been doing all this time. Instead of the moon falling, it's everyone buying Sky.
Some stupid time paradoxes still caused some to buy Sky though.

Reactions: MrJason005

dustmite

Stays Frosty
Trophies
XP
Country
Luxembourg
I dont think Garyopa wants to fool anyone. He just posts what the GW team has told him.

So 72 hours may be a rough estimate on how long it will take to finish the update from the US release
date on.

I still hope the update will come in the next few hours. But - I hoped so many times since December.

VeryCrushed

Devious Prorammer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I dont think Garyopa wants to fool anyone. He just posts what the GW team has told him.

So 72 hours may be a rough estimate on how long it will take to finish the update from the US release
date on.

I still hope the update will come in the next few hours. But - i hoped so many times since december.
Keep hoping my friend, even if its not in the 72 hours it is more then likely close to release. Be ready of GW Senpai :)

Reactions: dustmite

Kugz

Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
This is just hype to prevent people to buy other flash cards. They all are connected and get money to do that.

I made the mistake of buying Gatewait first :( but I have a SKY3DS as well now and am LOVING Monster Hunter 4! Trying to just muck around at the moment though and try out all the weapon styles because I'm pretty sure I can't use SKY saves on Emunand. Either way Luigi's Mansion is the best game I've played on my 3DS!

D

Deleted-359355

The thing about the 72hrs countdown is that you need to save the world before it ends and then the moon falls and kills everyone

BamItzMuffinz

taengirene
Trophies
XP
Country
Countdown real or not, I'm still hyped. I'm hyped for the support for N3DS, whenever it comes out. All those Gateway haters shouldn't even be in this thread but you know. Have fun passing time guys, gonna sleep and see if anything new is out in the morning. :P

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Now go take a shower @BakerMan . Phew +1