Zombie thread, RAAAGH

tony_2018

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I never stated that Sky3DS made a console; I was referring to a console in use with a Sky3DS card. I'm sure anybody with an IQ above 40 would have been able to establish that. Regardless though, I don't see why you feel the need to attack other users and their preference of card, in a thread that is about the card that you so diligently abuse. Are you that insecure about your inferior product? Gain some integrity, raise that IQ, and don't bother responding to my comments. You're now on my ignore list, so I know I'll be ignoring yours. And caps don't help your argument; they make you come off as an aggressive retard, but we already knew that about you.

Once a Sky3DS console has been updated, there's no going back
Its been quoted so stfu.

fille

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
i followed this thread for a few days now,what i here see is unbelievable!!!
i speak for meself now,i have collecting over the years so many consoles,i'm a collecter.
i assume that most people here have also a second console in form off ps4-wiiu or xbone or retro consoles.
why cant you guys play on those while you just calm wait for the update,i really cant understand that.
i have a 3dsxl 4.2 and gateway,so i can play everything.
but i have patience,why?
its better they spend time with testing and all the stuff needed to deliver a good update,thats working and give best experience
for everybody than deliver update that bricks,dont work well ect...
i also had to wait in the past for updates,incl the multirom feature for example,but i did not cry if i had to wait.
played on another console.
even if they set a date and they dont deliver it that day,it can happen,thats life.
and this all for a update,its true the communication can better,but if they deliver the update,then they are the best there is the there was the best there will ever be.
GIVE THEM THE TIME.
even if its for another month.

MrJason005

√2
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
gNDypox.png
VSy1Kdo.png

tony_2018

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i followed this thread for a few days now,what i here see is unbelievable!!!
i speak for meself now,i have collecting over the years so many consoles,i'm a collecter.
i assume that most people here have also a second console in form off ps4-wiiu or xbone or retro consoles.
why cant you guys play on those while you just calm wait for the update,i really cant understand that.
i have a 3dsxl 4.2 and gateway,so i can play everything.
but i have patience,why?
its better they spend time with testing and all the stuff needed to deliver a good update,thats working and give best experience
for everybody than deliver update that bricks,dont work well ect...
i also had to wait in the past for updates,incl the multirom feature for example,but i did not cry if i had to wait.
played on another console.
even if they set a date and they dont deliver it that day,it can happen,thats life.
and this all for a update,its true the communication can better,but if they deliver the update,then they are the best there is the there was the best there will ever be.
GIVE THEM THE TIME.
even if its for another month.

Dude your wasting your breath on trolls who own both cards, since they feel the need to come here and try to deface GW for there work I decided to play along and fuck with them as well.

Aeodan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i am confused, i think i read that garyopa was fooling us, but that was not true? -- so the hint about 72 hours is true? :)

Everyone keeps saying gary fooled everyone but I haven't seen one source on it so I have no clue what's going on lol.

D

Deleted-355425

been away all weekend, whats with the timer? got a link? im not reading back pages and pages of people insulting each other.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: 90K it's fine lol