• No

Votes: 27 27.0%

• Total voters

Seaking

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
when you play the game and get most of the stuff done, you will be like "haha, i see what they did there" with all those words at the start. and they are all related to something in the game by the way.

Ohh. I read the "mean" as "definition" LOL :shy:

actually, thats what i meant. my wording always sucks.

Edit: oh fuck, if you have not played 999, play it before this. one part is VERY related.

xshinox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That doesn't explain how she's 3D now and she wasn't before
CHECKMATE
lolwut? chunsoft decided to go from art to 3d. what you expect? makes total sense to me. just like how budokai 1 and 2 went from 3d to art. they wanted to try something new.

Seaking

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
got all endings, 34 hours play time. holy fucking shit, amazing. this along with playing 999 with getting all the endings on that one, these two games are (combined) the best ones i have ever played.

gifi4

How am I a 'New Member'?
Trophies
XP
Country
Dispatch Estimate Thursday 22 Nov 2012
Delivery estimate Saturday 1 Dec 2012 - Thursday 6 Dec 2012

Still a while to go, goddamit. Stupid region lock. Would've gotten from the U.S already =(

iron_man99

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Damn u vlr and your cliffhanger ending. O well, time to wait for zero escape volume 3. Hope you euros enjoy the game too.

Shiro09

AAI2 Localisation Team
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Dispatch Estimate Thursday 22 Nov 2012
Delivery estimate Saturday 1 Dec 2012 - Thursday 6 Dec 2012

Still a while to go, goddamit. Stupid region lock. Would've gotten from the U.S already =(
SAME FOR ME D':. It's so depressing because I get it in the middle of exams, so it'll be just waiting for me.

emigre

Deck head
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Someone is selling the US Vita version for £35. Which is pretty reasonable considering it has the english dub and you can get the game now.

Yeah, I'm still pissed over the lack of english voice acting. At least the demo is coming out tomorrow.

porkiewpyne

Report-er
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Update on RSG's FB page:

Rising Star Games said:
Virtue's Last Reward 3DS bug UPDATE:
At Rising Star Games we have appreciated everyone's support by notifying us about the saving bug found in 3DS version of Virtue's Last Reward and we thank you for the patience shown by the community while we investigated the issue.

Upon analysing the master code we submitted for the game we have not found any replications of this bug. Currently we would hope this means the bug does not exist on our version. As soon as the boxed 3DS retail cartridges arrive in our office we will be examining them to confirm the bug is not present in our copy of Virtue's Last Reward.

When we are able to test these copies we will update the community and take the situation from there. Thanks again for your patience and support.

That's good to hear :)

On a unrelated note, went to EB Games and no one seems to have a clue about this still. :\ Travelling in a bit so I wanna make sure I preorder mine in time (and to see if we get any special premium with it etc LOL) Kinda thinking of just getting it off Amazon.co.uk otherwise....

Seaking

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
999 had a closed ending. Are you sure you got the real end? (haven't played the game myself yet, region lock)
a 3ed game will be out, with the ending on this one.

i know for a fact though that 3 people from this game will be in the next one.

emigre

Deck head
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
The 3DS demo is up in the E eshop. Downloading as I type.

EDIT: It will also be available to buy digitally at £30 which is really reasonable. Though I think most of us are already getting the game through Amazaon.co.uk.

porkiewpyne

Report-er
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Personally, I prefer to get the physical copy. Especially since the difference in price is not that big.

And I just checked out Aksys' site. Apparently, some watches were sold loose for charity ($20) but it's sold out now. :\ Oh boy, wait till the butthurt see that news. In all honesty, I think those may be from some cancelled order or something.

xshinox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i doubt it was canceled ordres since all of the pre orders on amazon were bought up. aksys probably got the watch company to make 1 more batch for charity.

BlackAngel5

Trophies
Website
sasugasugoi.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
Personally, I prefer to get the physical copy. Especially since the difference in price is not that big.

And I just checked out Aksys' site. Apparently, some watches were sold loose for charity ($20) but it's sold out now. :\ Oh boy, wait till the butthurt see that news. In all honesty, I think those may be from some cancelled order or something.

I was so hyped about the news but then when I went and checked it....it was sold out TT.TT I guess it just wasn't meant to be...I wonder how many watches they had.......It was a pretty smart idea though, selling the watches for the Hurricane Sandy donation, it's the thought that counts ^_^. Wish they had made more watches, they would've gotten a lot more orders (*cough cough like from me :P)

Anyways, I finished the game a while ago and....
Why?!?! Why is there a huge cliffhanger at the end?!?! I was like "No no, there has got to be a secret ending or something!" But I knew that there wasn't going to be TT.TT. I love/hated the cliffhanger, but at least no we're all definitely looking forward to the third game XDD. Which will hopefully come out soon....
but the game was very very good :3. I don't think I've ever read anything that had as many shocking revelations as this one. and I've read a lot. It's gonna be hard for the sequel to beat this game XD.

YoshiKart

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
VLR is definitely better than 999. The mindblows are all so amazing.
I still hold 999 in high regard though. The only thing I think is lacking in VLR is the fear factor. You don't have as much effect of fear from approaching an ending or going through the doors without that Titanic like, creaky atmosphere. The warehouse environment kinda kills it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :O:rofl2: +1