QCLasky

Pro cat lover
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
images.jpg

Choice is your only method of salvation and your only method of escape. How much of your humanity will you sacrifice to gain your freedom?
As a new age of ruin looms large on the horizon, you have to make impossible decisions and weather unimaginable consequences as you straddle the line between absolution and damnation.

Developer: Spike Chunsoft, Chime

Zero Escape: Zero Time Dilemma is the third and final installment of the Zero Escape trilogy and sequel to Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward. It is developed by Spike Chunsoft and published by Aksys Games in North America and Europe.

It was released for the Nintendo 3DS, PlayStation Vita / PlayStation TV, and PC on Steam in June 2016. The game is digital download only for Europeans. All versions of the game feature English and Japanese dual audio.

The game's genre is a mix of psychological horror, mystery, suspense and thriller. The gameplay is a mix of escape-the-room and puzzle.

The story primarily follows three people: a nurse named Diana, a firefighter named Carlos, and a boy with a spherical helmet named Q. The three protagonists are trapped in a facility along with six other participants. The nine are forced to participate in the Decision Game, a deadly game which involves bracelets that inject them with a drug every 90 minutes which induces memory loss, killing 6 out of the 9 players, exploring the facility and solving escape-the-room puzzles in order to survive and escape, and figuring out the truth behind the game and Zero's identity.

Hi guys, I just want to share with you the gameplay of Zero Time Dillema for 3DS. I didnt found any video gameplay for it.
I was so exited to get this game and now I finally can play the last one of the Zero Escape series and show you the game.

Zero Escape: Zero Time Dilemma #1 Decision: Heads or Tails

If you want to see all parts of the gameplay please subscribe to my channel.
PS: Sorry for my bad english

Last edited by QCLasky,
Reactions: tranxuanthang

Costello

Headmaster
Administrator
Trophies
XP
please stop making multiple posts.

if you want to include more videos, please edit your first post.

it is not allowed to "bump" threads (that means you have to wait for other people to reply before posting a reply again)

you have been warned

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Sup