Zero Escape 3: Zero Time Dilemma's cast revealed, more info

zero3.jpg

Announced last year for a 3DS and PS Vita summer 2016 release by Aksys Games and series producer Kotaro Uchikoshi via a month-long teaser website, Zero Time Dilemma is the third and final entry in the Zero Escape series that will reportedly solve all mysteries left from its predecessors, 999: Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors and Virtue's Last Reward. The japanese Famitsu magazine is preparing a feature of the game to reveal it to the public and now a scan of the cast has surfaced online.

• Carlos (voiced by Tomokazu Sugita)
  • Akane (voiced by Miyuki Sawashiro)
  • Junpei (voiced by Tatsuhisa Suzuki)
  • Q (voiced by Aki Toyosaki)
  • Eric (voiced by Akira Ishida)
  • Mira (voiced by Maaya Sakamoto)
  • Diana (voiced by Mamiko Noto)
  • Phi (voiced by Chiaki Omigawa)
  • Sigma (voiced by Daisuke Ono)

Further, information from a Kotaro Uchikoshi interview suggests that Zero Time Dilemma will probably be the first 3DS game with a CERO Z rating (adults-only). Apparently this time Kotaru wasn't asked to tune down the game to get a lower age rating, instead he created the game exactly how he wanted it to be created.

Kotaru Uchikoshi said:
As the final chapter, will all mysteries be resolved?

All of the mysteries from the previous games will be solved. We're making sure that the people who play it for the first time will also enjoy it.

Are there any extreme scenes?

The 'Ultimate Choice' is a thing where one's life is put at risk. I want the player to be well-worried. Since we don't want to soften up the presentation for the sake of age regulations, we're putting out the presentation how I want it without changes. So the possibility that this is the first Z-rated game for 3DS is high. (Laughs.)

:arrow:Source

Pedeadstrian

GBAtemp's Official frill-necked lizard.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
recently Uchikoshi replied my comment and he said there will be no glitch like in VLR on 3ds version.. really looking forward to playing it! :D
It'd be rather difficult for the same exact glitch to appear in two different games... I'm assuming you mean the PEC room save corruption one? Regardless of whether or not ZTD has some kind of save corruption bug, I sure hope they have multiple save slots. Apparently VLR had 3 on the Vita and 1 on the 3DS. Better safe than sorry.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Playing the Judge Dredd arcade game prototype lol I can see why they didn't finish it but at the...