Gaming Zelda Wii U : Potential Name?

TheDarkGreninja

Listening to a song ad nauseam
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
there's a new guy in charge :ha:
Doesnt mean shit, when he said he was going to follow the path iwata had already laid :rofl:

If Nintendo did their marketing properly and had 3rd party support they wouldn't have to be on the cesspit with customers that care less than a smartphone user. Releasing Zelda Wii U on NX will be no big deal, some people will get bitter but they need to realise that the Wii U was a commercial failure so Ninty had no option.
You act like it would be that easy, imagine 10 million unhappy customers that would be a bad idea if they actually want money... Also, you just generalised 10 million people what happens of those consumers aren't that? Nintendo can make such a false decision.
Also, after a few minutes of thinking about it, it would be in ninty's best interests to get 10 million people onboard from the beginning than not to as it would pretty much guarantee a commercial success.

Last edited by TheDarkGreninja,
S

Saiyan Lusitano

You act like it would be that easy, imagine 10 million unhappy customers that would be a bad idea if they actually want money... Also, you just generalised 10 million people what happens of those consumers aren't that? Nintendo can make such a false decision.
Also, after a few minutes of thinking about it, it would be in ninty's best interests to get 10 million people onboard from the beginning than not to as it would pretty much guarantee a commercial success.
If Ninty makes all the right moves those 10mil users who may or may not care ultimately won't really matter since the end result will be much grander than Wii U's pitiful lifetime.

TheDarkGreninja

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
If Ninty makes all the right moves those 10mil users who may or may not care ultimately won't really matter since the end result will be much grander than Wii U's pitiful lifetime.
And exactly what are they? Also those 10 million are their core fanbase (families,fanboys etc.) if they were to lose that, it would be an immense business decision as they're basically killing off their core market which could lead to enormous backlash, it would also affect their first year sales as 10 million is the difference between 10 million and 20 million sales which is a massive difference for first year sales.

Additionally, if Satoru Iwata's history serves me right, even if NX was announced in 2016 it would be released in 2017. For example the Wii U was announced in 2011 and released in 2012 and the same could be said for Wii and 3DS. And don't say 'new person in charge' as Kimishima even said that he was going to follow the path for the next few years that iwata had laid.

Source:http://venturebeat.com/2015/09/14/under-new-president-this-is-still-satoru-iwatas-nintendo/

Reactions: Sick Wario
S

Saiyan Lusitano

And exactly what are they? Also those 10 million are their core fanbase (families,fanboys etc.) if they were to lose that, it would be an immense business decision as they're basically killing off their core market which could lead to enormous backlash, it would also affect their first year sales as 10 million is the difference between 10 million and 20 million sales which is a massive difference for first year sales.

Additionally, if Satoru Iwata's history serves me right, even if NX was announced in 2016 it would be released in 2017. For example the Wii U was announced in 2011 and released in 2012 and the same could be said for Wii and 3DS. And don't say 'new person in charge' as Kimishima even said that he was going to follow the path for the next few years that iwata had laid.

Source:http://venturebeat.com/2015/09/14/under-new-president-this-is-still-satoru-iwatas-nintendo/

Think you're forgetting that there's also the 3DS fanbase who're far bigger and most of them never bothered to get a Wii U because they knew what a failure the home console was as well as that the 3DS was a better investment on the long run. Win a lot, lose some.

I just responded to a Nintendo fanboy on Nintendo Everything who said I and others didn't support Wii U games (not true) then another fanboy called me a "douche". That's just what you want from a fanbase. tl;dr fanboys don't matter, fans do.

TheDarkGreninja

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Think you're forgetting that there's also the 3DS fanbase who're far bigger and most of them never bothered to get a Wii U because they knew what a failure the home console was as well as that the 3DS was a better investment on the long run. Win a lot, lose some.

I just responded to a Nintendo fanboy on Nintendo Everything who said I and others didn't support Wii U games (not true) then another fanboy called me a "douche". That's just what you want from a fanbase. tl;dr fanboys don't matter, fans do.

Lol what you don't understand is that the 3ds fan base is decreasing and half of those sales are the same person buying another consoles. The 3ds is the last traditional console if the the wall street rumour is true. Simply put, the 3ds fanbase isnt comparable because, most of the fanbase is kids who buy multiple 3ds'. I for one own 4. Next, 3ds support is declining only 40 million compared to the ds' 90 mill+ to my knowledge. Whether, fanboys or fans, nintendo is first and foremost a business and those fans and fanboys aren't seen as such by ninty, theyre seen as wallets of cash, ninty wants to have. Fans and fanboys dont matter to nintendo, its money, something you seem not to grasp on. Business is something i understand pretty well so it seems most like for a 2017 release to gain as much profit as possible so supporting those 'fanboys' is a good business decision. Long story short, nintendo doesnt give a fuck.

Any evidence that does not have to do with the fanbase and the uncomparable 3ds?
Give me what you think theyre business plan is and ill argue against because right now it seems youre looking for a problem with the fanbase.

S

Saiyan Lusitano

If you want to believe that Wii U owners would actually backlash against Nintendo for delaying Zelda or making it a dual-gen game, fine, think that. But don't forget that they're fans so while they'll say "I'm not going to buy" but when it comes out what happens "I can't help it!".

Have it your way, Ninja.

TheDarkGreninja

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
If you want to believe that Wii U owners would actually backlash against Nintendo for delaying Zelda or making it a dual-gen game, fine, think that. But don't forget that they're fans so while they'll say "I'm not going to buy" but when it comes out what happens "I can't help it!".

Have it your way, Ninja.
But, unlike you i have evidence as to why i believe that all you've been saying is (put short) 'NO I DISAGREE BECAUSE..... NO!!!!!! *puts up pointless argument against*'

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1