Gaming Zelda Wii U : Does Link should be talking?

S

Saiyan Lusitano

Yes he should. The main character/hero in the Zelda games is Link so regardless that one can customise the name it's still Link nonetheless.

The worst was on Xenoblade X. Dear god the custom character not being able to talk felt so out of place and weird.

Reactions: GuyInDogSuit

grossaffe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes he should. The main character/hero in the Zelda games is Link so regardless that one can customise the name it's still Link nonetheless.

The worst was on Xenoblade X. Dear god the custom character not being able to talk felt so out of place and weird.
There's a big difference between Xenoblade and Zelda, however. Link not talking doesn't feel out of place and weird; it fits the games perfectly. X, on the other hand, well the rest of the main characters all have full speaking roles while the avatar character just kinda stands around as everyone else makes decisions and is, indeed, out of place.

D

Deleted User

No just no

I found it weird he said "come on" in Wind Waker.

Also whats with this "he/she" thing? Link is always a guy.

Reactions: tbb043

tbb043

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What always bothered me about that cartoon is the fact they say there's only two triforce pieces in the intro. Why is it called the triforce then?

Because it's shaped like a triangle, the same reason it was called that in the first game when there was only Power and Wisdom, no Courage. The third triforce only first showed up in Zelda 2.

Haloman800

a real gril
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
>does link should be talking

3676311-photo+(13).jpg

Reactions: Subtle Demise

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BigOnYa
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Lol