OP
Trophies
Website
www.noitora.eu.pn
XP
Country
Greece
DarthNemesis said:
Are you using the VWF that Noitora was working on? Seems like some spaces could be removed, and that slanty apostrophe could be changed to a vertical one.
Yes this is the font I was working on.
I have changed the apostrophe in a vertical one in the fonts I am using right now
biggrin.gif
but other than that everything else seems good to me...
Edit:I see what you mean, in the 4th screenshot, right?

psycoblaster

Divine
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Here noitora, it's my uber awsomeish 1337 FonTz

Picture1-9.png
Picture2-6.png
Picture3-1.png
Picture4-1.png

Picture5-1.png
Picture6-1.png
Picture7.png
Picture8.png

If you look closely, I accidentally forgot to change the width of the lowercase "r", so the last pixel is cut off... but don't worry, it's fixed. (just don't want to upload the damn screens again)

War

Take it easy~
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Haha, i see a small grammatical error. The fourth screenie that psyco posted, it should be:

"Ah, Slaghf, you're back already."

There should be a comma between the guy's name and "you're".

Noitora

::
OP
Trophies
Website
www.noitora.eu.pn
XP
Country
Greece
Warcueid said:
Haha, i see a small grammatical error. The fourth screenie that psyco posted, it should be:

"Ah, Slaghf, you're back already."

There should be a comma between the guy's name and "you're".
The translated files are under editing right now and the screenshots do not reflect the latest changes done in the script files.

boojumz

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
the translations were already really good. i edited a few things including grammar and word choices, but otherwise it was fine. i also got rid of all those spaces and put in tohse capitals for you too. pm me if you need anything else.

Noitora

OP
Trophies
Website
www.noitora.eu.pn
XP
Country
Greece
Although there doesn't seem to be much of an interest in this project, I will still post an update:
Almost 1/3 of the game's script has been translated, after all the script will be translated, there will be some heavy beta testing and then the patch's actual release.

War

Take it easy~
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
kryss said:
Warcueid said:
Hm...well, if you guys need any further help, I can do grammatical fixes and stuff.
I think you need to learn how to spell Earthbound before you do...
There's no need to be an asshole about it. I was editting my sig at the time because the image was above the size limit.

Noitora

OP
Trophies
Website
www.noitora.eu.pn
XP
Country
Greece
War said:
kryss said:
Warcueid said:
Hm...well, if you guys need any further help, I can do grammatical fixes and stuff.
I think you need to learn how to spell Earthbound before you do...
There's no need to be an asshole about it. I was editting my sig at the time because the image was above the size limit.
I don't think he meant to offend you
happy.gif
'

War

Take it easy~
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Sounded pretty rude to me, as it was a simple mistake on my part. Anyway, let's get bakc on topic.

If you would like me to, I can take a look at any translated text that has been done so far and check it for grammatical errors and such.

Noitora

OP
Trophies
Website
www.noitora.eu.pn
XP
Country
Greece
War said:
Sounded pretty rude to me, as it was a simple mistake on my part. Anyway, let's get bakc on topic.

If you would like me to, I can take a look at any translated text that has been done so far and check it for grammatical errors and such.
Sure, you can take a look, you'll be credited for your work of course but I don't think you'll find many things that need fixing as we have like 3 editors already...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, People who create revival services for the Wii end up in disaster, same goes for Pretendo lol.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, atleast wiimmfii went fine although people only use it for Mario kart Wii
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    At least if they ban you for cheating, get another Wii. They're cheap as chips.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Remember when RiiShop was a thing?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    not really
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    It got shutdown because somebody "accidentally" leaked the database for the amount of people using the beta.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    RiiShop is the laziest way of downloading Wii games. Did somebody not think of this through?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    although i ended up accidentally changing my nand with no way of going back bc i didn't know you needed a gamecube controller to restore it (i have a wii minus/1.1, which doesn't have gamecube controller support)
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BakerMan, I think you're talking about the recovery mode that the SaveMii used, and also was to restore softbricked systems.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    If your NAND was hardbricked, then just buy another Wii. Or go with the dirty NAND flasher method.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    and if i find the sd card i have my NAND backed up on, i can not only restore the NAND if i solder the right part in, but i can also put my NAND on dolphin, then i can play dolphin online, like PMEX Remix or MKWii Riibalanced
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Brb
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BakerMan, Oh yeah, that was a thing too. Dolphin does support Wiimmfi.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    yeah you just need to put your NAND backup with wiimmfi on it
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    ngl i feel like if a bunch of my friends have wiis and know how to get wiimmfi and back up their NAND, then we could do a PMEX Remix tournament
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    maybe even add UMVC3/DBFZ and make it a biathlon/triathlon
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Too bad Excite Truck wasn't multi player :(
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Loved that game lol
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, sorry for the stupid suggestion I had in that thread
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Its fine
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    what thread?
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxR2jow50Bs