You see the above user's avatar alone in a Dark Alley. What do you do ?

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
That's the pre-bump Naota. Pre-bump Naota is a wimp. Post-bump Naota is a portal into a dimension of pure ass-kick and pain. I would steal your pocket money to buy myself a soda.

Reactions: WeedZ and Seriel

rastsan

8 baller, Death Wizard,
Trophies
Website
rastsan.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Canada
well I would ask you why you are in my spot and if you are here to meet "mr f." if you were then we probably had an appointment for some very specific s-xual activities, if you were there for "mr. Y" I'd ask you to be quick as I am expecting someone else soon. If it wasn't for meeting me I would probably get my gear out and get ready for the people meeting mr f and mr y.... and let you know that if you aren't joining then be prepared to hide your face as we will be filming soon and posting said videos to 2 to 3 sites and that we will start wether you are there or not but it will be more fun for all of us but maybe you if you stay... (we like to be watched)....

@WeedZ now as to the bj hey I am not usually into that so if you are good enough to get me to finish I will probably do whatever you ask... and try to get you to make an appointment for another time with a consent to use image likeness for future site posting... but since I am might not finish that way I would probably flip you around and use the other.....

generally I am no stranger to dark alleys... cmon there is freaking black and white 8 ball bomb in my avatar pick... I got plenty experience in dark alleys...
:ha::whip:
:rofl2:
:shy: but with a camera in a dark alley and more people coming and going and joining...

Reactions: YugamiSekai

rastsan

8 baller, Death Wizard,
Trophies
Website
rastsan.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Canada
Its a tshirt logo / a slight change on a tattoo I have. Bomb 8 ball... dang it how hard is it to see that oh wait your eyes are like all screwed up so... right not supposed to point that out.... well after getting poked in dark alley by someone elses pole... hopefully they enjoyed themselves I would ... I don't know I am kinda confused as to whether those are two sets of ears one cat/dog ears and one human set ears... maybe wonder at why such a small thing like that is in a dark alley alone? kids should be careful in dark alleys... but maybe its just a small adult looking for some fun... I would have some fun (read previous post)...

gotta update my avatar to png...

Reactions: Imacaredformy2ds

Imacaredformy2ds

Smartass
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Its a tshirt logo / a slight change on a tattoo I have. Bomb 8 ball... dang it how hard is it to see that oh wait your eyes are like all screwed up so... right not supposed to point that out.... well after getting poked in dark alley by someone elses pole... hopefully they enjoyed themselves I would ... I don't know I am kinda confused as to whether those are two sets of ears one cat/dog ears and one human set ears... maybe wonder at why such a small thing like that is in a dark alley alone? kids should be careful in dark alleys... but maybe its just a small adult looking for some fun... I would have some fun (read previous post)...

gotta update my avatar to png...
Its a human dude, his hair is weird
Don´t read the whole thing, just *see the picture on the side
inb4 weeb
http://inazuma-eleven.wikia.com/wiki/Endou_Mamoru

Last edited by Imacaredformy2ds,

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
i would run as fast as i can, cuz i ain't homo, and seeing that symbol in a dark alley i would get so fucked up....

H1B1Esquire

RxTools, the ultimate CFW machine.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
barney the dinosaur . . . so this is where you have been hiding . . . new game . . . but this time i hide

'I FOUND A FRIEND!'
The 90's had so many classics.
This is a Grimace. Also a 90's classic.
Maybe there should be a new avatar thread where you guess what the avatar above yours could be?
I'm guessing cat from 'The Critic'.....if there was a cat in that show?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up