Misc Something in the US flag icon you will never unsee

K0rbo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is pretty selfish to do, but I really need someone to share the pain with so I don't feel alone. /j
If you were to look at a US GBAtemp user's profile, and zoom in on the flag, you'll see a stray (doesn't seem like shading) yellow pixel at the top right. This is not exactly GBAtemp's fault, as it is present in the icon set (Silk) they used.
Good luck getting this little yellow square out of your head.
1704059477827.png

RAHelllord

Literally the wurst.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I have no idea why they had to redesign the pride flag, the old one was actually really nice looking. That one is a fucking abomination, like a Frankenstein monstered flag.
Because much of the US pride stuff got pushed ahead by trans and people of color, and they weren't exactly represented on the pride flag despite their pivotal roles to gain protections against discrimination and basic equality like same sex marriages.
That said if you don't like it the new one the old one isn't suddenly illegal to own or display. Just pick the one you like more, or pisses off the most amount of people at any given moment.

Reactions: AncientBoi

YuseiFD

Trophies
XP
Country
This is pretty selfish to do, but I really need someone to share the pain with so I don't feel alone. /j
If you were to look at a US GBAtemp user's profile, and zoom in on the flag, you'll see a stray (doesn't seem like shading) yellow pixel at the top right. This is not exactly GBAtemp's fault, as it is present in the icon set (Silk) they used.
Good luck getting this little yellow square out of your head.
View attachment 411176
I literally unsaw it once i scrolled down.

Reactions: DinohScene

x65943

i can be your sega dreamcast or sega nightmarecast
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
legitimately confused how a discussion on a yellow pixel in the us flag has spiraled into a debate about the proper flag to represent the gay community

AncientBoi

THEE GAY WARLORD™ - Defender of GAY Rights
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
legitimately confused how a discussion on a yellow pixel in the us flag has spiraled into a debate about the proper flag to represent the gay community

I'll change the "debate" then.

What do you guys think about this atrocity?

1704138346996.png

:angry: 😡

x65943

i can be your sega dreamcast or sega nightmarecast
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia

Viri

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Because much of the US pride stuff got pushed ahead by trans and people of color, and they weren't exactly represented on the pride flag despite their pivotal roles to gain protections against discrimination and basic equality like same sex marriages.
That said if you don't like it the new one the old one isn't suddenly illegal to own or display. Just pick the one you like more, or pisses off the most amount of people at any given moment.
The old pride flag was meant to represent all colors and ethnicities! The new one looks like someone wiped their ass with the flag.

• Wow
Reactions: SylverReZ

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :P