Hacking Yifan Lu says Register for PSM

Ralph1611

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok... I have package installer in my email of my vita.... where do I put the package files in content manager?

Vappy

Trophies
XP
Country
:(

I suppose it's too much to hope for that the surge in interest might make them consider extending PSM support for a little while longer. If it hadn't had crippled hardware support for most of its time it might've resulted in a better selection of software.

With it shutting down so soon it's a shame they don't just open the floodgates and approve everyone, let as many people as possible get the most of it while they can.

Reactions: Margen67

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
Ive tried extracting the network media player to my vita but it errors at the end with e-80558325? anyone know?

Its in plane mode, no network and Ive detached it from qmca on the ps3 system screen to then plug into the ps3 to convert network media manager?

WiiUBricker

News Police
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Welp, now they want proof that your intention really is to create games by sending them a screenshot of your game. They have updated the FAQ (bold is new):

As we have announced earlier, May 31, 2015 will be the final day to submit new PSM Applications. We are currently receiving a high volume of applications for the PSM Publisher License and the processing time may take longer than usual. We will review the applications in the order of receiving them but please note that the review might not be completed by the due date, May 31, 2015.

If you are waiting for a PSM Publiser License and your PSM Application is almost ready to submit, please send us a screen shot of your PSM Application developed with the PSM SDK. We will review it and put a higher priority on processing your PSM Publiser License application.

And yes, you're welcome wololo.

Ralph1611

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But the last part seems to suggest they will wait longer to approve those without proof... anyway... I warned friends about this and they took the grasshopper route and procrastinated. I have no sympathy for them. If they miss out on the big surprise, it will be a lesson learned.

WiiUBricker

News Police
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
But the last part seems to suggest they will wait longer to approve those without proof...
Not really. They stated that May 31 is the deadline; after that your application won't be approved. Realising that due to the huge amount of applications received, not everyone will get approved and not everyone's intention is to create games, so they intend to filter genuine devs from suspicious ones by requesting a screenshot. I predict people who are currently waiting for approval and don't have a screenshot to show, won't ever get a publishing license.

Ralph1611

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How many applicants do you think will be actual people who want to develop games? Not very many, IF any IMO. The line will move.

aos10

Yuuki chan
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
i am trying to sign in but i can't pass the post code
"
Enter Postcode (no hyphens or spaces) in text of 9."
i know it 5 numbers , where the 9 number post codes ?
looking using USPS zipcode lookup didn't helped m

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
Welp, now they want proof that your intention really is to create games by sending them a screenshot of your game. They have updated the FAQ (bold is new):

And yes, you're welcome wololo.

No worry's there m8. Everyone is getting that by email don't worry its just a way for PS to know if you want to develop something with proof quick before the date comes up they will fast track your licence through, that's all, it doesn't mean you wont get it eventually! :)

Ralph1611

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i am trying to sign in but i can't pass the post code
"
Enter Postcode (no hyphens or spaces) in text of 9."
i know it 5 numbers , where the 9 number post codes ?
looking using USPS zipcode lookup didn't helped m

just put a random 4 digits after your regular zipcode.

Mazamin

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Purchased psm publisher license:

Thank you for your purchase of the PlayStation®Mobile publisher license!
With your purchase, you can now test and debug your PSM application on a PlayStation®Vita system or a PlayStation™Certified device. If you would like to sell your PSM application in PlayStation®Store, you must register your payment details on the developer’s profile screen. Please see the FAQ if you have any questions.

Now? How to create an app key?

Ralph1611

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Purchased psm publisher license:

Thank you for your purchase of the PlayStation®Mobile publisher license!
With your purchase, you can now test and debug your PSM application on a PlayStation®Vita system or a PlayStation™Certified device. If you would like to sell your PSM application in PlayStation®Store, you must register your payment details on the developer’s profile screen. Please see the FAQ if you have any questions.

Now? How to create an app key?

plug your vita in to the Pc and open publishing utility..

then enter a name for the keyname.... could be anything.. u used my psn name

then on the bottom right corner will be your vitas numbers....it will say ok if its plugged in...

press the seed with the + sign to generate a device seed ( i believe wifi needs to be on and the psm app needs to be on the vita..running)...

a seed will light up next to the numbers on the pc...

then to the left of that will be a rectangular box.. with a + and - .. hit the plus and navigate to the ballmazedemo xml.... add it and then go back to the right with the key and the +... press it to generate the app key....

when the key and seed are showing on the device... open psm studio and open the ball maze demo solution...

top bar will say playstation simulator... press that and find your ps vita.. it should say ON... then press run...

iyou may have trouble with it... if that fails you have to do something in command prompt...but it will take 2 seconds to fix and it will work... i forget whatyou type though.

SirByte

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Who got approved say the last day or two and what day did you apply? I applied the 11th and waiting. Just trying to get an idea of where they're at with the queue.

Smellyfinger

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
About a week and a half and still nothing for me. Probably not gonna get one in time. Let's just hope this xmax katsu guy will release his Publisher key crack

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1