Hacking Yifan Lu says Register for PSM

Ralph1611

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok... one more question before I call it quits... looks like im set... but would i need any other exploits? say like Ape Escape... I dont need it for ePSP since I have anotehr vita on 3.18... but would i need ape escape at all now? if so, ill get it..

ShadowSora13

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
ok... one more question before I call it quits... looks like im set... but would i need any other exploits? say like Ape Escape... I dont need it for ePSP since I have anotehr vita on 3.18... but would i need ape escape at all now? if so, ill get it..

Hmm i don't know about that, i believe with just psm you are ok.

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
Basically I have looked into this and I don't think its even possible on 3.18FW or below unless you have your idps.bin which was sorted by PS in the 4.70FW PS3 update so basically you still need a CFWPS3 for it to work or a "Vita on 3.50/3.51FW" :wacko: , you can try pexploite lite out but that does not seem to work either apparently it just errors because the file is to small that it saves and if you watch the tut on it its not a proper way to extract your id. So if someone can do it then I suggest come forward and make a seperate thread to help others out.Thanks :)

Reecey

Trophies
XP
Country
It is possible to do this on a 3.18 Vita with the help of another 3.50/3.51 vita on same account. Source: ME, i have done it. Do not update. I will probably make a guide about it soon.

Yeah but you still need a vita on 3.50/3.51 so that just does not make sense :wacko: by the way if you are on 3.18FW or below still don't update this could not lead to anything, he hasn't suggested you will be able to play full pkg's or anything such like!

reprep

Trophies
Website
melankolisavar.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Reecey: It is one time only, a friend can register to your account with a 3.50/3.51 vita and help you, or you can use a PS3 to install psm app to your vita, or you can update to 3.51 or you can buy a new vita and update it or as a last resort, you can simply wait and do nothing.

Reactions: Margen67

Reecey

Trophies
XP
Country
Reecey: It is one time only, a friend can register to your account with a 3.50/3.51 vita and help you, or you can use a PS3 to install psm app to your vita, or you can update to 3.51 or you can buy a new vita and update it or as a last resort, you can simply wait and do nothing.

Well if you say you can use a PS3 don't just sit there and tell us you can, start a thread and explain to others! also you say this is a "one time only", you do know this guy hates Piracy, right? so how do you know its just not a pun to get people thinking it will lead to something so you update your vita when its probably nothing of the sort!, he has not stated anything about being able to play vita games with this.

Ralph1611

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

what does this mean? what I can back up the psm dev suite from my 3.50 and up it on my 3.18? or could I entirely back up the image of this system 3.50 and restore it on 3.18?

reprep

Trophies
Website
XP
Country
what does this mean? what I can back up the psm dev suite from my 3.50 and up it on my 3.18? or could I entirely back up the image of this system 3.50 and restore it on 3.18?

yes you can back up the psm dev suit from 3.50 and use it on your 3.18, but if you simply do it, you will just get the update your vita blabla error. there are a few things you have to take care.

reprep

Trophies
Website
XP
Country
for ps3 owners read it. If you have cfw it is easier but it is still possible on ofw if you have your idps, maybe even if you don't have it. Do some reading. http://wololo.net/talk/viewtopic.php?f=65&t=42720

btw it would be cool if you stopped blaming me. I am trying to help and stop people updating from 3.18 mindlessly and in return i got shit talking.

Reecey

Trophies
XP
Country
for ps3 owners read it. If you have cfw it is easier but it is still possible on ofw if you have your idps, maybe even if you don't have it. Do some reading. http://wololo.net/talk/viewtopic.php?f=65&t=42720

btw it would be cool if you stopped blaming me. I am trying to help and stop people updating from 3.18 mindlessly and in return i got shit talking.

Did you not think we didn't all know about that thread already? and please we don't want to here the sob story so I'm not going to bother! It just annoys me when you get peeps saying "Yes you can" and don't bother explaining and just come out with something we already know off!

Ralph1611

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

so for people who have dev suite on the vita at 3.50 and also a 3.18 vita.. how would it work?

Reecey

Trophies
XP
Country
ask Reecey, i am sure he knows it already, just like he first asked for the ps3 method and then replied he/she already knows about it. Anyways, have a look at my twitter, it is already explained there, i am out.

All it says on your twitter account is, yes this is on a 3.18 vita, it does not explain anything? I agree if you have a vita on 3.50/3.51 or a cfw ps3 it can be done but without the two? but looks thanks for your support gbatemp we appreciate your great guide and help with this, oh sorry apart from the bit you said "yes you can"! :angry:

Vappy

Trophies
XP
Country
so for people who have dev suite on the vita at 3.50 and also a 3.18 vita.. how would it work?
From reprep's twitter, looks like you download it to the 3.50/3.51 Vita, back it up, restore on to lower firmware Vita, then use package manager to install the 1.14 update.

Ralph1611

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
From reprep's twitter, looks like you download it to the 3.50/3.51 Vita, back it up, restore on to lower firmware Vita, then use package manager to install the 1.14 update.

package manager? thats package installer? yeah, never put that on my vita or have any experience with it. Ill wait until someone would show a guide on how to do it correctly. Thanks for that info B-)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: @Xdqwerty, Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan! is the Japanese version of the game, different... +1