ROM Hack [XY/ORAS/SM] Custom 3D Models / Textures Sharing Thread

Jinglefruit

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
*721 + egg

Well there's 1008 models, so technically 1008. :P Though all unown's (and hopefully all arceus' and vivillon's) textures I'll be able to do the same. Unown literally just got a red eye though. xD

adding thing to model can make thing glitch, but it seem that if you use egg model, you won't glitch since it not animated and if tool come out, we can do custom animation

ok, I'll keep in mnd to start with using the egg to play with then when I get around to trying some model edits. Thanks!

Juangana

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
People, i need help. I was editing the model of May with Blender (Her legs). In Blender was great, but in Ohana...

WHY.png

Help me D:

Last edited by Juangana,
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Someone can make a team plasma grunt (male) overworld please? from black and white (not black and white 2)
I need it for the extreme randomizer (special 1000 sub on YT). I give credits
Why are you trying to create everything from TtarTube's Extreme Randomizer? Just make it yourself. This is a sharing thread not a request thread. Whoever made the stuff for Ttar did lots of work, you can't just ask everyone to make a model or texture for you.

UranusDarkness

I hate this world
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Why are you trying to create everything from TtarTube's Extreme Randomizer? Just make it yourself. This is a sharing thread not a request thread. Whoever made the stuff for Ttar did lots of work, you can't just ask everyone to make a model or texture for you.
read down. I've only asked help with 3d model because the overworld is bugged

alejakaiser

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

Attachments

• Nidoqueen.rar
    40.4 KB · Views: 253
  • Dragonite.rar
    54.2 KB · Views: 265
  • Espeon.rar
    29.5 KB · Views: 251
Reactions: Tower

RubyCarbuncle

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did a thing.

Cby32XcUkAArOqe.jpg:large

I may release the .BCH file for it some time next weekend, there are still a few kinks I need to work out, specifically with the bag. I'd like to use it in a video myself before I get around to releasing it as well. Overall, everything seems all right with it.

Used:
Brendan's body
Red's hair (Smash Bros.)
Calem's Cap (Not the default hunting hat, the baseball cap from X/Y)
Trevor's backpack

A good portion of editing was done to each model and such, so it wasn't just a straight port from other things. Also, I'm no model making pro, nor do I claim to be. I simply did what I could with the resources available.

One thing to take note of, I cannot edit Brendan's body without the body exploding in a million different ways, so he's still wearing shorts (with the legs textured to look like pants), I also didn't edit his shoes since anything lower than the shorts barely gets seen outside of the cutscenes with Kyogre/Groudon and the Hall of Fame anyway.

Last edited by RubyCarbuncle,

Damon_girl

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did a thing.

Cby32XcUkAArOqe.jpg:large

I may release the .BCH file for it some time next weekend, there are still a few kinks I need to work out, specifically with the bag. I'd like to use it in a video myself before I get around to releasing it as well. Overall, everything seems all right with it.

Used:
Brendan's body
Red's hair (Smash Bros.)
Calem's Cap (Not the default hunting hat, the baseball cap from X/Y)
Trevor's backpack

A good portion of editing was done to each model and such, so it wasn't just a straight port from other things. Also, I'm no model making pro, nor do I claim to be. I simply did what I could with the resources available.

One thing to take note of, I cannot edit Brendan's body without the body exploding in a million different ways, so he's still wearing shorts (with the legs textured to look like pants), I also didn't edit his shoes since anything lower than the shorts barely gets seen outside of the cutscenes with Kyogre/Groudon and the Hall of Fame anyway.
Awesome! I'll definitely download it once it's posted!!

Jinglefruit

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
View attachment 38476 View attachment 38477 View attachment 38478 View attachment 38479

I'm still working on retexturing the whole pokedex. Here's 40 of the almost 250 I've completed. Posting each pokemon on Jingleflails.tumblr.com.
I've also been posting some in game images (mostly in Pokemon Amie) on Jinglefruit.tumblr.com. Here's my favourite. :]

View attachment 38480

EDIT: omg, sorry they all came out huge! O.o Replaced with thumbnails.

201-250.png 251-300.png 301-350.png

Update, I'm over halfway through the pokedex! (finally!), so I thought I'd update ya'll with another 30 of the latest designs here.

scr_55_BOTTOM.png

Thelostrune

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
for those that do Model mod there, can anyone tell if "Shadow" is a model it self or that automatly generated?
I ask it cause I would love to remove all pokemon shadow's (I never liked shadow in game that why I ask ^^)
It's just a texture edit, most of them are of the shiny textures.

Or do you mean as in the Pokemon's shadows? Those are rendered in the engine.

sailor_moon

Let Me Sing You A Tune ♫
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I know this isn't a request thread; but I have to ask this here since it's about Mods/Models. Does anyone know if there is a X/Y/OR/AS Mod/Model made for Mei from Pokemon B2/W2? I really want her so I've been searching around for one

RubyCarbuncle

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I realized I hadn't released this yesterday like I said I would. Here is my Red model. (Link at the bottom of the post) It's not perfect, but I'm still a novice maker/editor, so please bare with me. He uses Brendan's animations, keep that in mind before replacing, idk, May's model or something.

Model's used:
Brendan's body
Red's Hair (Brawl)
Trevor's Backpack (X/Y)
Calem's Baseball Cap (X/Y)

red_showcase_by_justinstockert-d9thjfu.png

A few issues to take note of.

I cannot edit the body model without something like this happening. Therefore he's still wearing shorts with his legs textured to look like pants.
As the images below will show, the bag is a bit buggy, if anyone wants to go ahead and take a stab at correcting that, feel free. It took more effort than I'd hoped just to get it to this point.
I didn't rextexture the shoes, as they're barely noticeable in most situations. You'll have to retexture them yourself if it matters that much to you. Sorry.

Issue related images:
red_showcase2_by_justinstockert-d9thn6a.png

In case anyone is interested, here's a video where I used the model.

If you use this model, then all I ask is that you mention me in whatever description is attached to whatever you created. If you want to go the extra mile and link my Youtube Channel (In my sig), go for it.

Here's the download link, if there are any issues let me know and I'll upload it somewhere else.

EDIT:

A certain Youtuber asked me to upload the Red overworld model I used in my video as well. Honestly, it's not great, and there are issues with it seeing as how I used Brendan's contest model as a base, nor did I look further into it because I only put it together for a small video.

Models used
Fisherman's Head (X/Y)
Brendan's Contest attire (OR/AS)

Issues:
No facial expressions.
-My video didn't call for the use of Red to express facial animations, or show his face in the OW at all, so I didn't bother to change it from Brendan's default. I did pack Brendan's full facial list in though, as his contest model is missing several expressions.
Backpack
-His backpack model is tied to the head, as editing the body has certain... effects. So, when he's looking at a taller character the bag clips through his stomach.
Certain Animations
-Because I used Brendan's contest body as a base, the model does not have certain animations programmed for it.
This includes the following:
-Running
-Biking
-Surfing
Basically, all you can do is walk. Flying works fine, though.
Front View
-The front view is a tad odd, seeing as how I didn't really need it for my video and the model I used for a base.
Boots
-Not accurate to Red at all, but I think boots look cooler.

(No in-game shots, sorry)
rs_by_justinstockert-d9tnaeu.png

Download Link:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/cffvpo9difpvdo7/Red+Models.rar

Last edited by RubyCarbuncle,

Thelostrune

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I'd say saturate the cap a bit more. I think it looks pretty much as good as Mixokeli's Red, but in a different way.

D

Deleted User

Every time I try to import some obj model into the body part, it says it has too many faces.
Can someone help?
The model wasn't made by me, but it has the same number of vertices. (it's just a nude May :P)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    as to you
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    How do you know if the night will be good when you're asleep
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    because i didn't say i was asleep
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i said i was sleeping...
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    sleeping with uremum
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Even my mum slept on that uremum
  • TwoSpikedHands @ TwoSpikedHands:
    yall im torn... ive been hacking away at tales of phantasia GBA (the USA version) and have so many documents of reverse engineering i've done
    I just found out that the EU version is better in literally every way, better sound quality, better lighting, and there's even a patch someone made to make the text look nicer
    Do I restart now using what i've learned on the EU version since it's a better overall experience? or do I continue with the US version since that is what ive been using, and if someone decides to play my hack, it would most likely be that version?
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    @TwoSpikedHands, I'll preface this with the fact that I know nothing about the game, but, I think it depends on what your goals are. Are you trying to make a definitive version of the game? You may want to refocus your efforts on the EU version then. Or, are you trying to make a better US version? In which case, the only way to make a better US version is to keep on plugging away at that one ;)
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I'm not familiar with the technicalities of the differences between the two versions, but I'm wondering if at least some of those differences are things that you could port over to the US version in your patch without having to include copyrighted assets from the EU version
    @Sicklyboy I am wanting to fully change the game and bend it to my will lol. I would like to eventually have the ability to add more characters, enemies, even have a completely different story if i wanted. I already have the ability to change the tilemaps in the US version, so I can basically make my own map and warp to it in game - so I'm pretty far into it!
    I really would like to make a hack that I would enjoy playing, and maybe other people would too. swapping to the EU version would also mean my US friends could not legally play it
    I am definitely considering porting over some of the EU features without using the actual ROM itself, tbh that would probably be the best way to go about it... but i'm sad that the voice acting is so.... not good on the US version. May not be a way around that though
    I appreciate the insight!
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @TwoSpikedHands just switch, all the knowledge you learned still applies and most of the code and assets should be the same anyway
    and realistically they wouldn't

be able to play it legally anyway since they need a ROM and they probably don't have the means to dump it themselves
    why the shit does the shitbox randomly insert newlines in my messages
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It does that when I edit a post.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It inserts a newline in a random spot.
    never had that i don't think
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: never had that i don't think