ROM Hack [XY/ORAS/SM] Custom 3D Models / Textures Sharing Thread

SakshamG30

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
This is the final product. This took a whole day to make lol, so any feedback is appreciated

3e2.png

Reactions: Lighstar2009

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tested out ingame , works beautifully, my first ever mega model ^.^
View attachment 102906
View attachment 102896
View attachment 102897
View attachment 102898
It looks great man! Well worth the time it took you to make it. I completely suck at model editing but I'm good at textures so I'm always impressed with what people can do with these. That looks really well done, to where it looks "right" as a mega; not to knock anyone else's mega models but some of them have way too much added and they look dumb. This one is a perfect balance of changes in the right places. I may be a bit jealous Lol. I've been trying to make a nice M. Articuno for a while now.

Reactions: SakshamG30

SakshamG30

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
It looks great man! Well worth the time it took you to make it. I completely suck at model editing but I'm good at textures so I'm always impressed with what people can do with these. That looks really well done, to where it looks "right" as a mega; not to knock anyone else's mega models but some of them have way too much added and they look dumb. This one is a perfect balance of changes in the right places. I may be a bit jealous Lol. I've been trying to make a nice M. Articuno for a while now.

Thank you so much for kind remarks! Although this wasn't easy to make, it still was a doozy since I had a particular image in mind. Thank god it turned out fine. Right now trying to resize the flame to a bigger size , and making it to a primal reversion similiar to my Ash Greninja one. But for right now, i'll share the models for both of them. Good luck with your M-articuno, you can PM me if you need any help(although I'm pretty much a beginner myself)

Attachments

• Ash Evos.7z
    903.7 KB · Views: 149
Reactions: Majickhat55

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you so much for kind remarks! Although this wasn't easy to make, it still was a doozy since I had a particular image in mind. Thank god it turned out fine. Right now trying to resize the flame to a bigger size , and making it to a primal reversion similiar to my Ash Greninja one. But for right now, i'll share the models for both of them. Good luck with your M-articuno, you can PM me if you need any help(although I'm pretty much a beginner myself)
Kudos is well deserved haha. Thanks for sharing them as well. I may actually take you up on that when I find the time to get back into it. I really wish we could edit them in SuMo though :(

Reactions: SakshamG30

Traiver

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Attachments

• Fallen Litten Texture.rar
    230.4 KB · Views: 90
  • Fallen Popplio Texture.rar
    164.7 KB · Views: 93
  • Fallen Rowlet Texture.rar
    288.7 KB · Views: 80
  • Kanga Jr. Texture.rar
    148 KB · Views: 102
  • Trump Gumshoos Texture.rar
    395.4 KB · Views: 106
  • Crystal Onix Texture.rar
    667.6 KB · Views: 97

MrMcTiller

GBATemp's Tiller
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

SakshamG30

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
7.png

Added a rod as an accessory because why not, it's a bit glitchy though.

Anyway the Primal pack if anyone wants it:-

https://goo.gl/EBo7V6

Except for the personal stats folder, everything else is aesthetic and won't affect the game... probably

If you are gonna make a media about it, please do give me credit. And I would really appreciate some additional feedback :)

Last edited by SakshamG30,

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I can edit ALL of the NPC models (battle/cutscene) but I can't for the life of me edit the overworld models without the game giving me a black screen..... Le sigh.

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Actually you can. I already edited some overworld models like the temple of moon or some houses
Yeah I can do buildings and stuff, just not NPC's. Even changed the texture of the WonderCard Giftbox..... AFAIK the overworld models for the trainers are split between maps in a/0/8/3 but anytime I edit the textures for a model in that garc I get a black screen when the model is supposed to appear; while the music still plays Lol.

Traiver

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah I can do buildings and stuff, just not NPC's. Even changed the texture of the WonderCard Giftbox..... AFAIK the overworld models for the trainers are split between maps in a/0/8/3 but anytime I edit the textures for a model in that garc I get a black screen when the model is supposed to appear; while the music still plays Lol.
Do you have a finished texture for me? I'll try my best to get it to work :-)

Reactions: Majickhat55

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not sure if I'm making a mistake during my repack or what....
I use PK3DS to unpack the garc without holding CTRL, and then use it to open the "dec_003.bin".
Then I get a folder called "dec_003_AC" and inside are a few folders and files.
So I take the "13_CP" file and open the "1.******" file in Ohana and replace the texture for Meowth. Then I do the same thing in the "1_CM" folder for the "0.bin" inside there.
After that, I take the "13_CP" folder and drag it to PK3DS and I get a file called "13.CP" I rename that to "13.*******" to match the one inside the "dec_003-AC" folder. Then I drag that same file back to PK3DS to get the "13_CP" folder back.
After that, I take the "dec_003_AC" folder and drag it to PK3DS and it becomes "dec_003.AC"
Then I rename it to "dec_003.bin" and recompress the garc.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Do you have a finished texture for me? I'll try my best to get it to work :-)
I do, they're not pretty by any means Lol. But I was just using them as tests for Lillie's overworld model in Ikli Village/Route 1. Thank you very much for trying to help me out good sir :D

Attachments

• SM Testures OG.rar
    41.4 KB · Views: 104

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @RedColoredStars, Lol