ROM Hack [XY/ORAS/SM] Custom 3D Models / Textures Sharing Thread

Yokujin

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
well for starters i can view the bch now... but really? only one file at any time? is there a way to load all bchs at once?

Batrimimina!

Trophies
XP
Country
I hope that I'm not sounding too greedy... but does anyone have any texture hack files that they can share with me? My computer doesn't really work with any files that end with a .pc or pt for example, really appreciated.

Batrimimina!

Trophies
XP
Country
Uh, a little help with this please?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 446

dradonhunter11

French o-MEGA modder
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey Xeogran, could you help me with swapping trainer models? Like how do you do it and where are the files located that you need to switch and where goes where? I'd appreciate it
I don't think you need help, it so easy that you can figure by yourself, a model swap consist to switch name file

Joele

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
hi i need some information: I am creating mega raichu, I replaced the normal raichu instead of Sableye and mega raichu instead of mega Sableye, my question is: I have to replace the texture or just the pokemon?

Yokujin

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
for XY? it impossible because it in part
yeah all rips of the parts
parts contain:
-arms?
-legs
-pants/skirt
-one piece dress
-accessory
-hat
-bag
-stocking
-shoes

what i care most currently:
most top textures
pelvic area?
leg textures

no matter how many parts there are if you combine them you will get a full outfit
it would just be easier if i had all textures ready to browse through since ohana3ds is really hard to use since it doesnt allow multiple textures to be leaded... nor mass conversion into png

dradonhunter11

French o-MEGA modder
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
yeah all rips of the parts
parts contain:
-arms?
-legs
-pants/skirt
-one piece dress
-accessory
-hat
-bag
-stocking
-shoes

what i care most currently:
most top textures
pelvic area?
leg textures

no matter how many parts there are if you combine them you will get a full outfit
it would just be easier if i had all textures ready to browse through since ohana3ds is really hard to use since it doesnt allow multiple textures to be leaded... nor mass conversion into png
Well, when I did clothing mod (and bust mod), I didn't assembled because risk of getting mess up. So I recommend to edit every part one by one and also if you serv body texture it start around 375 and finish around 410. Idk for Calem

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Nope.