Would you guys be interested...

Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have it running on a 1.1ghz celeron laptop with 486 MB of RAM and 32MB video. Though it lags a lot, you should be fine as long as you have hardware cursor enabled.

EDIT: This summer I am moving to Florida, as some of you may know. I may purchase a small server that would be able to hold our tempers.
EDIT2: On second thought, there are as much private servers as unslaughtered cows, maybe we can use an existing one.

Kyoji

ウッーウッーウマ
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I have it running on a 1.1ghz celeron laptop with 486 MB of RAM and 32MB video. Though it lags a lot, you should be fine as long as you have hardware cursor enabled.

EDIT: This summer I am moving to Florida, as some of you may know. I may purchase a small server that would be able to hold our tempers.
EDIT2: On second thought, there are as much private servers as unslaughtered cows, maybe we can use an existing one.
Where are you moving to in Florida? I live in South Florida right now, I pity you (or your parents) if you are coming here now!

nintendofreak

Around. Shoot me a PM.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WoW devours your soul!

Yes, that is indeed the purpose of it.

Here @ the dorms, 2 of my next door neighbors are ALWAYS playing WOW..... 1 of em is failing his classes...

Really sad
cry.gif

754boy

:D
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
im really against monthly charges i really disagree. How can they justify online charges when you buy the game for a fee. I didn't buy final fantasy 11Â because of the same reason and im a final fantasy freak
mad.gif

That's the main reason I'm not into mmos either. I stick to FPS because after the initial purchase, the multiplayer is free.
cool.gif

Mewgia

drifter
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

Dirtie

:'D
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
I once set up a local hacked server to play around with and I could play from the same PC it was set up on.

However, unofficial servers are horrible, horrible things - the real game is much much better.

Mewgia

drifter
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Central. Close to Disney World!

Kissimee/St. Cloud?

It's kind of boring up that way :\
I'm about 4 hours from Orlando...going 90 on the Turnpike, that is
cool.gif
Melbourne.

OK so it's not that central... I'm a bike-ride away from the beach.
My grandparents used to live there, not a bad place to live. Though be prepared to be forced onto the beach a lot by your parents...that's what my parents do, anyways ):

Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Central. Close to Disney World!

Kissimee/St. Cloud?

It's kind of boring up that way :\
I'm about 4 hours from Orlando...going 90 on the Turnpike, that is
cool.gif

Melbourne.

OK so it's not that central... I'm a bike-ride away from the beach.
My grandparents used to live there, not a bad place to live. Though be prepared to be forced onto the beach a lot by your parents...that's what my parents do, anyways ):
I

UncleChuckle

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
...in a GBAtemp WoW guild?

I've seen quite a few people here play it, and if we all make noob characters on some server(horde) we can all level together and have lots of fun
happy.gif

o and if u dun play wow go buy it or download its 3$ at walmart

You're better off spending that money on cigarettes. It's more socially acceptable and you'll be a lot cooler, and probably lose weight. You'll die of a cancer instead of obesity.

I recently dumped my WOW account after a year. Utterly pointless game. Blizzard hate their customers, the hardcore players are annoying as hell, and the game basically boils down to you chasing a carrot on the end of a stick that you'll never catch.

Mewgia

drifter
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Lucky. >.>
I have to go to the beach tommorow to see some of my mom's friends ):. It'll be friggen' boring...

(Wow, us current/future Floridians are really good at threadjacking!)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Has he had seizures before?