Status
Not open for further replies.

DDTarZan

Never getting laid again /s
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wish I could too... but I wish the people working on this the best of luck and that I can't wait for this to work on my r4 sdhc.

basher11

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hashcookie said:
you know i always enjoy coming here... yes 9 out of 10 people are numb retards who got no voice in life and so try to be somebody in a forum.. but there still is 1/10 like me and rockstar who continously work on creating great products and helping the community!

this is coming from the guy who asks on different topics "dont work on SDHC. make it work"

XD Fail

Infinite Zero

Almost!
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
United States
lets not be too flamey
rolleyes.gif

the moderator might be looking at your posts
blush.gif

OnyLpJTRQR

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey

i have a question:

where (witch file) can i find the program code for "writing save_data to a file" in your sources?

thx

Spidy1000

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
przemo_one said:
hey

i have a question:

where (witch file) can i find the program code for "writing save_data to a file" in your sources?

thx

read the topic, it was already mentioned a few times

squishynidas

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dang, all this needs is someone who knows the hardware and the software. Problem is that it isn't worth the time or money unless it is the person selling the cards. The people selling the cards do not want to support them though. They just want to keep making new cards to maximize profit instead of making a reliable product.

I here by suggest that everyone do their part to spread the word about clone cards. If they cannot support their own products. We should not support them. Nobody should buy their cheap piece of shit cards.

jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
squishynidas said:
Dang, all this needs is someone who knows the hardware and the software. Problem is that it isn't worth the time or money unless it is the person selling the cards. The people selling the cards do not want to support them though. They just want to keep making new cards to maximize profit instead of making a reliable product.

I here by suggest that everyone do their part to spread the word about clone cards. If they cannot support their own products. We should not support them. Nobody should buy their cheap piece of shit cards.
This is by far one of the most beautiful statements I have ever heard. Giving up clone cards, the world would be in such a better shape.

Infinite Zero

Almost!
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
United States
squishynidas said:

Definitely agree, clones are sh!t.
We should all be aware and only buy those "original" models
it would make our lives easier. and our world better

magicksun

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Argentina
thats not good
frown.gif
in first place we the people who buy a flash card don't know nothing about clone cards , if u buy a nds ,and a flashcard , nobody knows if the flash is original or no!

injected11

Crescent Fresh™
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
magicksun said:
thats not good
frown.gif
in first place we the people who buy a flash card don't know nothing about clone cards , if u buy a nds ,and a flashcard , nobody knows if the flash is original or no!
Then you wind up here, realize the error of your ways, and spend the $12 it takes to correct it.

magicksun

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Argentina
injected11 said:
magicksun said:
thats not good
frown.gif
Then you wind up here, realize the error of your ways, and spend the $12 it takes to correct it.

look boy in first place , for the people who dont live in ur countri 12 uss are much much money in my countri , for u cost 12 uss , but in my country pass my coint of my countri to uss are 60 uss and all the flash are in the same cost , sooooooo think a little bit and then talk
biggrin.gif
mad.gif

injected11

Crescent Fresh™
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
magicksun said:
injected11 said:
magicksun said:
thats not good
frown.gif

look boy in first place , for the people who dont live in ur countri 12 uss are much much money in my countri , for u cost 12 uss , but in my country pass my coint of my countri to uss are 60 uss and all the flash are in the same cost , sooooooo think a little bit and then talk
biggrin.gif
mad.gif
If it's SO much money, then do 5 minutes of research before making a dumb purchase in the first place.

Infinite Zero

Almost!
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
United States
magicksun said:
thats not good
frown.gif
INSPECT THE CART. make research. watch youtube videos. check out the cart if theres anything unusual. it's a smart move to do that before buying

Potticus

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I did my research
biggrin.gif

my friends have "r4's" but they are most likely fakes, I found a legit site and bought myself a supercard
no fakes for me!

Even though we assume his r4 is a fake wood r4 worked for it.

klaimore

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
For me, I got my clone as a gift, and plus, it just some firmware, there will be patches out soon enough anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: It's how we used to cheat at Pokewalker.