Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
goncalodoom said:
injected11 said:
goncalodoom said:
Jakob95 said:
God dam it. Give Rockstar a brake he has other stuff to do then making this wood R4 for clones. Plus I think he is working on making Wood R4 for the M3 Zero then the R4 clones.
M3 zero still has updates,there is no problems with M3 team,every games work on my m3zero,so i dont see why porting this to M3!
Then stfu, stop flaming, and stop double posting. Your sense of entitlement and impatience needs to end.
first of all learn to respect!im not impatient,cause i know this will never work,so no need to be stressed,just trying to put this in order,cause no one is giving a damn about r4 clones
So get out of this thread, if its never gonna work then ill pm everybody who wants the file but i wont send it to you when its done
wink.gif

Also me and Xenon will start working on the same build today so instead of having 2 we will just be focusing on one so it will speed up things.

Also to all the haters:Get a life, Im not getting payed for doing this so be grateful, I have a life too
wink.gif

Xenon++

Taiju Yamada
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Jakob95 said:
You do know that if he ever makes it work on the R4 clones it will be using the R4li loaders not Woods loaders... He said it will be easier for him to use the R4li loaders.
R4li loader also has the save issue.

Spidy1000

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Xenon++ said:
Jakob95 said:
You do know that if he ever makes it work on the R4 clones it will be using the R4li loaders not Woods loaders... He said it will be easier for him to use the R4li loaders.

The wood loader worked on my N5, the li version did not

klaimore

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
You could take all the time you want to complete this. It's just a matter of time until my Clone breaks and I needa get a new flashcart.
Btw, Good luck.

Normmatt

Former AKAIO Programmer
Trophies
Website
normmatt.com
XP
Country
New Zealand
Xenon++ said:
Jakob95 said:
Not surprising considering the cart commands used for saving on the original r4 are now used to read from an sdhc microsd in r4 clones that support sdhc (m3dsreal/m3i0 being based on the r4).

DjoeN

Captain Haddock!
Trophies
Website
djoen.dommel.be
XP
Country
Belgium
Normmatt said:
Xenon++ said:
Jakob95 said:
Not surprising considering the cart commands used for saving on the original r4 are now used to read from an sdhc microsd in r4 clones that support sdhc (m3dsreal/m3i0 being based on the r4).

So Normmat, you saying that M3Ds Real and M3i0 are basicly upgraded R4's?
If so i have to appologize to Jakob95 for going into a little discussion on that, he was right afterall then.

vilneamo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I don't see the problem
Why the fuck are all you guys whining etc.
The guys are working on it, and as it's not their job so it takes time

If you don't like the waiting, just buy another card for like 12€ (acekard 2i)
I ordered one too because I didn't want to wait anymore
I'm only following this for a friend and I hope you guys will be able to fix it.

BTW: Can't you guys just ask for support from the team that originally created wood r4? or did you do that already?

Normmatt

Former AKAIO Programmer
Trophies
Website
normmatt.com
XP
Country
New Zealand
DjoeN said:
Normmatt said:
Xenon++ said:
Jakob95 said:

So Normmat, you saying that M3Ds Real and M3i0 are basicly upgraded R4's?
If so i have to appologize to Jakob95 for going into a little discussion on that, he was right afterall then.

Yes they are just modified R4's with sdhc support.

jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Normmatt said:
Yes they are just modified R4's with sdhc support.
That just lowered my views of the M3 team xD. How could a modified R4 lose so much homebrew loading capability when transferring to Sakura...lol though it would be very amusing to see the M3Real and M3iZero in the list of R4 clones xD.

Nathanok

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have a fake R4. It's a clone of the R4 SDHC (yes, I have a clone of a clone) that runs official firmware, but doesn't run wood rpg. Anyone can make an assumption as to why.

jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Nathanok said:
I have a fake R4. It's a clone of the R4 SDHC (yes, I have a clone of a clone) that runs official firmware, but doesn't run wood rpg. Anyone can make an assumption as to why.
I can make a couple assumptions. One, Wood RPG is for Acekard RPG and not the R4. Two, WoodR4 is known to not work, specifically stated in the first release that it only supports "Original R4's". Three, you probably failed at utilizing the search bar.
Since I have quite a few motivational posters now (newly obtained), I think you deserve one.
8d948a4348a9b1bc1f042f7.jpg

jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
useurcamera said:
Nathanok said:
that hurts being called noob.
you were once a noob right??
sleep.gif
I'm a little bit too cautious to ask questions when there is google and the search bar, so I can fully say that I rarely ask a noob question unless it is due to something beyond my powers of circumventing (like my broken DS xD). Its only really noticeable in my lack of questions when it comes to Moonshell2 (there are probably only two or three questions I've ever asked about moonshell2...or was it Sakura...I can't quite remember xD). Apart from that, I spend a large portion of time searching for my information and trying to understand the gibberish google translate gives me.
I will admit that it was pretty noobish of me to get an R4 way back when, but that was the only chance I could get a flashcart without paying for it xD.

Infinite Zero

Almost!
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
United States
jurassicplayer said:
useurcamera said:
Nathanok said:
that hurts being called noob.
you were once a noob right??
sleep.gif
I'm a little bit too cautious to ask questions when there is google and the search bar, so I can fully say that I rarely ask a noob question unless it is due to something beyond my powers of circumventing (like my broken DS xD). Its only really noticeable in my lack of questions when it comes to Moonshell2 (there are probably only two or three questions I've ever asked about moonshell2...or was it Sakura...I can't quite remember xD). Apart from that, I spend a large portion of time searching for my information and trying to understand the gibberish google translate gives me.
I will admit that it was pretty noobish of me to get an R4 way back when, but that was the only chance I could get a flashcart without paying for it xD.
well nevermind, we're friends
cool.gif

yaynds.gif
lets just sit and play with our ds's
laugh.gif

hashcookie

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
please stop with the soap operas.

@rockstar:

after u release red dead redemption pls work on wood for r4 sdhc , so that it fully works! and u will be more famous than fkn darkfader!

OnyLpJTRQR

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey

wood version v1.06 is out now!!!!!

some1 can make tis "new wood version" works on sdhc? (version www.r4sdhc.com)

please

thx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Skelletonike @ Skelletonike: Still a few hours left until I can go home and play some more Stellar Blade :'( +1