Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
At the end i made it:
Qf21KZW.png

And it doesn't even lag.
First i exported the mk7 kcl to obj, then i converted it to a 3d land kcl with CollisionsMng.
Then i converted the mk7 bcmdl to obj (it's a different mesh than the kcl) end reduced every big texture of 75% (from 128x128 px to 32x32) and then used the model import function from the editor to get an szs, WITHOUT the nw4c toolkit.
Finally i added the entry to the CCNT.
At the end i copied the CCNT in the SystemData folder, the szs in the ObjectData folder, quickly made a stage and it worked.

ILoveUnity

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The nearest possible time is tomorrow.
thanks! tomorrow night I am selling my 3ds for my family to get money so hopefully it is done before then so I can try before i die

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

At the end i made it:
Qf21KZW.png

And it doesn't even lag.
First i exported the mk7 kcl to obj, then i converted it to a 3d land kcl with CollisionsMng.
Then i converted the mk7 bcmdl to obj (it's a different mesh than the kcl) end reduced every big texture of 75% (from 128x128 px to 32x32) and then used the model import function from the editor to get an szs, WITHOUT the nw4c toolkit.
Finally i added the entry to the CCNT.
At the end i copied the CCNT in the SystemData folder, the szs in the ObjectData folder, quickly made a stage and it worked.
download?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: My ping times even lol