ROM Hack WIP Super Mario 3D World + Bowsers Fury - Save Editor

leothecat

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi! I can't seem to find the Rosalina cheat in edizon, is there any way to unlock with keeping save? Thanks.

Also, in EdiZon, if I want to restore the Rosalina pack you made, how can i put it into slot 2 of my save?

Last edited by leothecat,

DNA-Trainer

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hi. The Rosalina cheat isn't part of the edizon file.
You could backup your save with Checkpoint or JKSV, copy it to your PC and use the editor for pc to
modify your save.

hassan ali

Trophies
XP
Country
The latest update on the changelog is the one iv been waiting for. I have every level beat with every character apart from the last mystery box level. Mario and lugie havn't beaten that and I can't do it it again no matter how much I try

DNA-Trainer

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I can't seem to edit top-of-flagpoles or stamps.
These options aren't implemented yet, had a lot of work to do and other projects which needs my attention.
I already coded the possibility to modify the stamps but haven't released it yet, as I want the next release to be the final
release with all options build in.

Reactions: gelderm

Nils

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Hello.
I want to show you my current project, a savegame editor for Super Mario 3D World + Bowsers Fury
It is already available for EdiZon. The editor for Windows will be available in a few days.

EDIT
Added a clean save (only past the intro) with Rosalina unlocked

EDIT2
Added the editor for windows.

EDIT3
Converter can be found here
Super Mario 3D World save file converter

Changelog 14.05.2021
Version 1.0.0.2

• Added option to modify which character finished the level

Changelog 30.03.2021
Version 1.0.0.1

• Added option to modify the amount of stars collected for each level

Changelog 11.03.2021

Main game

• Added save slot selection
  • Added "lives lost / death count" to the editor
  • Added character selection (If you haven't unlocked Rosalina you can still select her but it won't work ingame)

Bowsers Fury
  • Added initial BF support with selection of the save slot

Things to implement into the editor:
  • select save slot
  • Unlock Rosalina
  • Modify level stats (time, stars, score,...)
  • Bowsers Fury
  • Converter

View attachment 251248
~DNA

Thanks for your work. I have recognized two things:
1. Why is Rosalina running at the stage select screen in world 1, after loading your Rosalina_unlock save?
2. I can't change players or items in the player window of your level editor. Has this yet to be implemented?

DNA-Trainer

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hi.

1. If you mean the running animation, this is normal for each character. When you start a new game and you land in the world screen after the intro there is also kind of a stressful music and each character is "running". The Rosalina_unlock save is a save just after the intro with her unlocked and that's why she has this running animation.

2. I am really sorry, I don't know why I forgot to mention that inside the editor itself. To change an item or a character, you have to right click the corresponding image. The right click will open a drop down menu where you can choose the desired character/item.

Last edited by DNA-Trainer,
Reactions: Nils

RichardTheKing

Honestly XC2>XC3...
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Unlock Rosalina
If this is still being worked on...please don't do that. Who needs that useless bit-- er, woman? Shouldn't have been in the game to begin with, considering how useless she was in Galaxy, and barely appeared in Galaxy 2. Talk about undeserved popularity...just like Daisy, come to think of it, except Rosalina wasn't just an end goal in her one game, instead appearing throughout but offering zero help or assistance or anything - which is much worse in my eyes; couldn't she have at least moved Prankster Comets around, instead of relegating that to yet another Luma?

Sioux

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Per Is there a hack that leaves the Fps of SM3W+BS at 60, I've been looking for it for a while, if you have it, tell me or send me the link, please?
Post automatically merged:

Per Is there a hack that leaves the Fps of SM3W+BS at 60, I've been looking for it for a while, if you have it, tell me or send me the link, please?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto