Status
Not open for further replies.

SaagiBols

The AnalSavior
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Oh yes, go on and tell me how mature you are. You can't even type out the whole word "because". As much as I hate gateway and the 3ds devs and their current projects, it's ALL their work and you deserve ZERO of it.
The way the 3ds works is kind of complicated and requires time to get everything working.

If you don't like the progress being made, MAKE A WAREZ LAUNCHER YOURSELF. It's "not that hard", right?
dude you f*****g managed to get me pissed-off with just 1-quote, watch your dirty tong coz i can get real nasty 2, and in the end i wont be the one to get banned!,.

&we aint heah:P to discuss my grammar or my pubes even what i deserve is out of topic...

tony_2018

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Only kids could get insulted by what i said, coz its the truth& simple facts, and yeah gateway/sky3ds/etc are pretty much the only mature folks around 3ds scene by the time someone releases the cracked version of their latest launcher, at least the old 3ds will be long dead/and n3ds dying out...

dude you f*****g managed to get me pissed-off with just 1-quote, watch your dirty tong coz i can get real nasty 2, and in the end i wont be the one to get banned!,.

&we aint heah:P to discuss my grammar or my pubes even what i deserve is out of topic...

Comments like this make me wonder why there isn't enough devs in the 3ds scene.

dubbz82

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
He sold a modded console, (which probs had/was capable of running roms)
Selling a wii isn't illigal.
Selling a modchip isn't illigal.
Selling a wii modded to be able to run illegal things is illegal.

Depends on where you live. Some countries selling the modchip itself IS illegal... Some countries, selling a full on modded Wii is legal as well.

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada

It is a downgraded mset installed on n3ds. so mset exploit works again since it is an unpatched version. It works since it s signed by nintendo, so it is "safe" (in some extent) to install it on sysnand.

Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Only kids could get insulted by what i said, coz its the truth& simple facts, and yeah gateway/sky3ds/etc are pretty much the only mature folks around 3ds scene by the time someone releases the cracked version of their latest launcher, at least the old 3ds will be long dead/and n3ds dying out...
gateway and sky aren't mature, they're a business and are making money from piracy. The point I am making is that insulting developers for not releasing a free piracy solution is plain dumb. If they choose not to release it, it's their choice. If you can't create a free piracy solution, you either learn how to which judging from how you type I doubt you could.

SaagiBols

The AnalSavior
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
9iSGuRR.png

2lIQBPD.png

dHHWCgl.png

i shouldn't have even tried to reason with you... im-out.

guitarheroknight

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
gateway and sky aren't mature, they're a business and are making money from piracy. The point I am making is that insulting developers for not releasing a free piracy solution is plain dumb. If they choose not to release it, it's their choice. If you can't create a free piracy solution, you either learn how to which judging from how you type I doubt you could.
Why wouldn't they be "mature"?

powersaver

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
We all can have reasons for wanting a CFW or not, we all can have reasons why such a CFW hasn't been released/leaked, and we all can express these reasons. However, guys/gals, please calm down and be respectful, communicative, and report anyone who isn't.

Hopefully, some people who can do this will come together, however, as I was saying, OSKA seemed like the best chance (still) and unfortunately, it seems to be no-longer in development. :(

Never can have enough rainbows and unicorns.

Apache Thunder

I have cameras in your head!
Trophies
Website
www.mariopc.co.nr
XP
Country
United States
We have FBI now. Just uninstall system settings and install the one from 6.x which still had MSETT entry point. Nothing is using this though, so for now, there's not much point in doing this until Karl comes out and that will probably provide it's own way of downgrading system settings anyways. :P

Reactions: Margen67
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    Veho @ Veho: :(