ROM Hack [WIP][NTR]MiiPlaza 4 EU Plugin

Ripper00420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
NTR should work on the latest native firm, but I myself have issues with what's provided.
Sure coins work, but tickets don't and activating any of these either crashes the game or crashes NTR.
@Andres B made this one for US, not all work but Plaza tickets works.

Attachments

• cheat.zip
    6.7 KB · Views: 193

nightweb

Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
I Don't know if this will help anyone but since it worked for me I thought I'd Share it,

I've been trying for ages to get the ticket to work and Nintendo doesn't make it possible for us to earn all that is available so I figured cheating only way to go. I looked into all the option for my New 3DS and the only one that seemed to work and be try able for me was NTR cheat Plugin, so I started looking for info, I found that you had to install a CIA (which I got plus Bin file from here) and install the CIA and put ntr.bin on root of SD card. I started it up and seem to work fine and found myself a cheat.plg or two and tested them, all but the Mii Plaza one worked, cursed, walked away, took a break. I came back and tried again but for some reason the plugin never even flashed green, after finding this thread and thought it describe my setup perfect, EU DS, 4.0 Mii Plaza should be perfect, I finally got TitleID to match and got the green flash at the loading screen thought awesome and then nothing it didn't work, curse the author for raising my hopes and dashing them. took another break but kept my eye on the thread for hopes of new info that might help, this evening while searching for this thread the Google sent me to another thread that said that the it wouldn't work on any other version 3.1 and I read all the pages on here that had appeared on this thread and read a post by EloysOfTheAbyss on page 4
There is no cheat plugin option. If you read op you would know that. It's button combinations to activate. Cheat Menu source wasn't released when this came out.
so thought try NTR 3.1 ( I got from here ) and replaced the ntr.bin on my SD card, loaded it up and got green flash, then tried the Key for tickets, worked perfect, in fact all the cheats other than Streetpass Mansion colour changing worked perfectly, thanks to Author ^^

TL;DR
Setup: New 3DS XL, SysNAND 9.2, EmuNAND ReiNAND 10.7, NTR 3.1
No plugin's Worked
Got NTR from here
Got NTR.bin from here
Got Plugin from here
Profit

Thank you
TheRoss
Ericjwg
EloysOfTheAbyss

naddel81

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I Don't know if this will help anyone but since it worked for me I thought I'd Share it,

TL;DR
Setup: New 3DS XL, SysNAND 9.2, EmuNAND ReiNAND 10.7, NTR 3.1
No plugin's Worked
Got NTR from here
Got NTR.bin from here
Got Plugin from here
Profit

Thank you
TheRoss
Ericjwg
EloysOfTheAbyss

I just put the NTR.bin on the root, installed bootNTRautoexit and opened it. the plugin file is in the plugin folder with the corresponding titleID-subfolder but it wont work :(

NTR loads fine without an error, but pressing SELECT+DOWN does not give me any hat vouchers at all :(

driverdis

I am Justice
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Andres B made this one for US, not all work but Plaza tickets works.

This does not work for tickets, anybody have any solutions for people using the North American version of MiiPlaza? All I care about is working free tickets.

I know the plugin loaded as i got the correct titleID from 3DSBrew and the 3DS logo flashed green.
also, the cheat menu is shown. I have tried the button combo along with enabling the tickets cheat on the menu but no luck so far (10.7 EmuNAND N3DS XL via A9LH [AuReiNAND])

using BootNTR 3.3 and 10.7 compatible NTR.BIN

EDIT: the 300 Coins cheat works, the number jumps back to 300 within a second of dropping.

Last edited by driverdis,

Ripper00420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This does not work for tickets, anybody have any solutions for people using the North American version of MiiPlaza? All I care about is working free tickets.

I know the plugin loaded as i got the correct titleID from 3DSBrew and the 3DS logo flashed green.
also, the cheat menu is shown. I have tried the button combo along with enabling the tickets cheat on the menu but no luck so far (10.7 EmuNAND N3DS XL via A9LH [AuReiNAND])

EDIT: the 300 Coins cheat works, the number jumps back to 300 within a second of dropping.
I can load my save with all completed and Max everything in a few, if that helps you.

You just have to use JKs Save manager to import systemsave and extradata.

Last edited by Ripper00420,
Reactions: KamiNoRyu619

nightweb

Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland

You mention that you enabled the cheat menu option, in the version I used (3.1) there was no cheat menu option available when the plugin was released, I think this caused the cheat to fail for me, when I used ntr.bin (3.1) on the installer (3.3) it worked for me even thought there was no cheat option Menu, but it also a Eur version so not sure but if you try what I did it might help you

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I just put the NTR.bin on the root, installed bootNTRautoexit and opened it. the plugin file is in the plugin folder with the corresponding titleID-subfolder but it wont work :(

NTR loads fine without an error, but pressing SELECT+DOWN does not give me any hat vouchers at all :(
I don't know why it worked for me and not you, are you using a EUR or US version? did you use the files I linked to?

Just editing to add note that naddel81 got this to work too ^^

Last edited by nightweb,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'm devastated