ROM Hack [WIP] Monster Hunter Double Cross English Translation Project

Daidouji

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hey guys
Is there a way to delete the strider armor without hovering over it. Its rly annoying, if you accidentally hover over one piece :(

I couldn't do it so I had to go to MHGen, sell those items there and save the game. And pretty much start over again importing the save and all that. I mean I had like 6 hours of gameplay so it was ok.

Also I did a backup before deleting the items to restore MHGen back to "normal" hehe. Dunno if there is a save manager where you could delete items from Boxes or something. There's APM and the MHX save editor. But I didn't ask if you could do that maybe try out those threads?

FullmetalPenguin

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I couldn't do it so I had to go to MHGen, sell those items there and save the game. And pretty much start over again importing the save and all that. I mean I had like 6 hours of gameplay so it was ok.

Also I did a backup before deleting the items to restore MHGen back to "normal" hehe. Dunno if there is a save manager where you could delete items from Boxes or something. There's APM and the MHX save editor. But I didn't ask if you could do that maybe try out those threads?

I found a solution. The reason why the game was kept chrashing, were the decorations. In MHGen I had decorations equipped to the strider armor, but in MHXX the armor takes the ID of the conga armor, which doesn't have slots on every piece. I believe that caused the failure. So I just removed all decorations and my problem was solved.

zephor

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I found a solution. The reason why the game was kept chrashing, were the decorations. In MHGen I had decorations equipped to the strider armor, but in MHXX the armor takes the ID of the conga armor, which doesn't have slots on every piece. I believe that caused the failure. So I just removed all decorations and my problem was solved.

Do you think the same would work for the Lodestar gear? I had the waist with 2 decorations on it when I transfered. Now I have some random piece of equipment that I can hover over when changing gear, but I can't hover over it to delete. Not home at the moment, so I can't try removing all decorations.

007420MasterJ

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm running 11.3 FW so my only option is to run the game threw homebrew on soundhax. I keep seeing people talking about patching a romfs.bin to make the
game compatible with HANS, but any Google searches as to what this is yield no results. If someone could point me in the right direction it would be much appreciated as I'm very new to this and have little experience. Thanks in advance!

Grav3staR

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
South Africa
Can anyone please tell me how to update the GAME (NOT THE TRANSLATION) so that I can play online? Installing the update via normal means does not work. It always asks me to update.

Reactions: Natural

dasding

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
Germany
Can anyone please tell me how to update the GAME (NOT THE TRANSLATION) so that I can play online? Installing the update via normal means does not work. It always asks me to update.
You need an update cia. if you don't use luma for patching you'll need to prepatch the update cia. Many forget to set the correct title version for the prepatched cia which causes also an update notification to display (even tho it's already installed).

Huutonytran

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Oh boy, I wish I could help :/ Best of luck with the project, I'm looking forward to it!

Hi I'm new to this group page but I do have a few questions that needs answering hopfully someone here can help me out thanks:

1. Do I need homebrew on the Nintendo Switch for this English patch to work on the Nintendo Switch?

2. This only works for people who have the physical version of MHXX on Nintendo Switch correct?

3. Copy Luma folder onto the root of the SD Card merging the contents?
Does that mean I copy the luma folder onto the MHXX Game Save Folder on SD Card ?

4. Luma game patching must be enabled ?
If so how do I do that on the Nintendo Switch ?

5. Is there a translation for the Online Hub Room Search part of the game as in the options & room search filters becauce if it's in Japanese then I can't read and find the room that I want to hunt in lol.

piratesephiroth

I wish I could read
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I wonder why the font looks much better here, with thin and well defined characters instead of the blurry wide ones of the final patch.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, gta v is down since november 2021