ROM Hack [WIP] Monster Hunter Double Cross English Translation Project

Line

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
The patch size doesn't matter for Mode-3 only the size of the plugin which is incredible small, so o3ds users should be able to use the NTR patch with Mode-3

Oh I see! I truly hope so, because I can't launch NTR Mode 3 and MHGen at all! >.<

Darkdawn665

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The patch size doesn't matter for Mode-3 only the size of the plugin which is incredible small, so o3ds users should be able to use the NTR patch with Mode-3
But do you need NTR to run the patch? If i just install the patch cia for the translation will i still need to run the NTR?

Akrosmex

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Thanks for the responds. I'm using a o3ds and i heard NTR doesn't run well or run at all in these models

Haven't had any issues with my 2DS yet. But I like prepatched cia's better, because you'll have to start NTR everytime you want to play and that's annoying imo.
Maybe I'm just too lazy lol.

Last edited by Akrosmex,
Reactions: Darkdawn665

Bluespheal

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
How do you convert a Gen save to X?, I've googled it but I can't find how, I've only seen how to convert from X to Gen

Raineykins

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How do you convert a Gen save to X?, I've googled it but I can't find how, I've only seen how to convert from X to Gen
There's a cia you can download and run on your 3DS that will convert from Gen to X, but outside of that, I haven't found another method.

Darkdawn665

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Haven't had any issues with my 2DS yet. But I like prepatched cia's better, because you'll have to start NTR everytime you want to play and that's annoying imo.
Maybe I'm just to lazy lol.
yeah i would love a cia that does everything for itself. I'm just as lazy my friend lol.

Daidouji

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico

I used that one and tried both ways and it worked without problems. Besides the Strider and Marth DLC.
I transfered my MHGen > MHX > MHXX and it worked without any problems.
I then transfered the other way and it also worked like a charm!

Daidouji

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hunters...

It's ready!

Grab your Charge Blades and Gunlances, and get ready to Hunt!

New Thread:
Onward!
YOU EFFING RULE!
giphy.gif

jscjml

Monster Hunter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there any way to set the default room name back to its Japanese counterpart? When i try to create a room it says "Recruiting!" i would like to have it at default but it seems this is it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @ZeroT21, not yet