Homebrew [WIP] Duke Nukem 3D

sj33

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Wow all I did was ask -_- . I didn't know because when i booted it up I didn't need a rom to play it.
It comes with the 'shareware' version of the game. Shareware is like an extended demo (often containing the first episode of the game). They were really common on the PC back in the early-mid 90s when many PC games were distributed through mail order. Quake, Doom etc. also have shareware versions.

You can generally just drop in the files from the full game if you want to 'upgrade' it to the full game. In this case, you can replace the shareware version of duke3d.grp with the full version.

MasterFeizz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't have any ios device so I can't help you with that, but I am just about to upload a new version and this time I will compress it into a regular zip file instead of a tarball

Damon_girl

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't have any ios device so I can't help you with that, but I am just about to upload a new version and this time I will compress it into a regular zip file instead of a tarball

Oh thank you! A regular zip file will definitely work. :) I heard there were a lot of bugs in the first version, will this version fix most of them?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    rqkaiju2 @ rqkaiju2: istg if lose another game of minesweeper