Homebrew [Release] JFShadowWarrior for 3DS

J3RRY

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First time using this website but I wanna ask I installed the steam version and every time I try to move SW.grp files it changes to windows something and just goes to the Home Screen/ homewbrew app I have all the other files and folders including the tracks but for some reason the Grp file just keeps converting or changing is there a fix or am I doing something wrong of anyone can help me out it be wonderful.

MrHuu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
First time using this website but I wanna ask I installed the steam version and every time I try to move SW.grp files it changes to windows something and just goes to the Home Screen/ homewbrew app I have all the other files and folders including the tracks but for some reason the Grp file just keeps converting or changing is there a fix or am I doing something wrong of anyone can help me out it be wonderful.

I'm not really sure what you mean by converting or changing the 'SW.GRP' file?

When using the 'Shadow Warrior Classic Redux' edition from steam, copy the following files:

- 'SW.GRP' found in '...\steamapps\common\Shadow Warrior Classic\gameroot\SW.GRP'
- All .ogg files found in '...\steamapps\common\Shadow Warrior Classic\gameroot\classic\MUSIC'

Make sure to just copy these files and nothing else. Place them on your sd card in: 'SD:/3ds/JFSW/'.

J3RRY

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not really sure what you mean by converting or changing the 'SW.GRP' file?

When using the 'Shadow Warrior Classic Redux' edition from steam, copy the following files:

- 'SW.GRP' found in '...\steamapps\common\Shadow Warrior Classic\gameroot\SW.GRP'
- All .ogg files found in '...\steamapps\common\Shadow Warrior Classic\gameroot\classic\MUSIC'

Make sure to just copy these files and nothing else. Place them on your sd card in: 'SD:/3ds/JFSW/'.
So I got it to run and it runs well in homebrew but for some reason the CIA crashes just goes back to the home menu every time sadly

anotherthing

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Just to add to this, and sorry for dredging up an old thread but I just encountered this and wanted to make the next person's life a little easier.

The ogg files should be named "track##.ogg", where ## is the number of the track. The version I had, the music files were named "shadow##.ogg". So, I renamed them to the "track##.ogg" format.

Also, while the actual game for the PC had them in a directory named "music", the 3DS implimentation expects them in the root directory where the SW.GRP file is. Your JFSW directory will not have any subdirectories, so just put all the files together in "sd:/3ds/JFSW/"

Reactions: Thescrewremover

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Playing the Judge Dredd arcade game prototype lol I can see why they didn't finish it but at the...