Homebrew [POC] Fallout 1 for 3DS

Melissa420

Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
In conclusion, it is just pure fantasy, it does not work on the Nintendo 3DS and for them to finish the project it will be impossible. Play it on Android devices, it's easier. It would be great if it came to 3DS one day.

neo1995

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was hoping to be able to push an update earlier, but i'm still running into a few issues so it may take some time. In the meantime, i'd like to share two builds.

The first uses SDL2 software rendering as before, but has a few improvements on various relocated gui elements. And text is readable again while talking. Also, in an attempt to improve performance, this uses threaded rendering and frameskip. Runs faster, but frameskip..

The second uses citro3d, currently only dual- fullscreen. The game still renders to a paletted buffer, but from there the rendering and scaling of multiple frames is done with citro3d. Which results in uhmm.. more fps.
Hi, I'm trying to download this game on the 3ds and am running into issues when I try to start it up. Screen says "error has occurred. Could not find master file. Please make sure the FALLOUT CD is in the drive and that you are running FALLOUT from the directory you installed to.

G1fan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, I'm trying to download this game on the 3ds and am running into issues when I try to start it up. Screen says "error has occurred. Could not find master file. Please make sure the FALLOUT CD is in the drive and that you are running FALLOUT from the directory you installed to.
Do you have the original game files in the correct place on your sd card?

neo1995

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I moved the critter, master, and data files into
I have the critter, master and data files inside fallout1-ce-3ds folder and I put the fallout folder inside the 3ds folder of sd card. Not sure if that's correct. Thanks for the help.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto