ROM Hack [WIP] Dragon Ball Heroes: Ultimate Mission X

Insight2k

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
New update package, see OP. Have fun.

Creation Mode should be now translated as far as the images make it possible.
Bug fixes and i added an issue list to the OP. if you encounter any problem, mistranslation, please enter your entry there. thank you!

Insight2k

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I would like to know if there is a user who wants to help us on speeding up the pure text translation. The files which need to be translated are most japanese sentences (from story e.g.). If you are feeling up to the task, contact me please.

As for the next steps, we will focus on the arcade mode.the images are massive (it's just a lot to edit). It will take now some time to finish this folder as a whole.
Parallel the text translations for accessories, story and so on continues.

After that, we will discuss the next tasks internally.

HEADBOY

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey does anyone else have this error when booting the game: "An exception has occurred" ? I'm on Luma 8.1 and I made sure I enabled game patching in the Luma configuration, did I get this error because O didn't update my game?

Sorry for the potato quality image, my Fire HD 8 camera isn't the best.

Attachments

• IMG_20170701_160906.jpg
    IMG_20170701_160906.jpg
    244.1 KB · Views: 293

Insight2k

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hey does anyone else have this error when booting the game: "An exception has occurred" ? I'm on Luma 8.1 and I made sure I enabled game patching in the Luma configuration, did I get this error because O didn't update my game?

Sorry for the potato quality image, my Fire HD 8 camera isn't the best.
Please update to 1.1, since it is optimized for that and uses 1.1 files which need to be present.

SajtheTaj

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey im really enjoying the update! But i need to ask a question. I see Shenron is 75% translated. Is that supposed to be wen u summon him with the d balls or something else. plus wen i summon him nothing isnt translated. I just want to clear things up for me.

Insight2k

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
hey im really enjoying the update! But i need to ask a question. I see Shenron is 75% translated. Is that supposed to be wen u summon him with the d balls or something else. plus wen i summon him nothing isnt translated. I just want to clear things up for me.

actually i dont know. i just edited the images for the shenron wishes, so you might enjoy it in the next release with translated text.

Insight2k

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
How many members of the project are currently working on the text of the game?

Currently Coby. Kanzah is for QA and if he can, does some sort of text translation (limited in the language) too.
FF777 translates the images and I am currently editing the images

Reactions: Sussudio

Sussudio

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Currently Coby. Kanzah is for QA and if he can, does some sort of text translation (limited in the language) too.
FF777 translates the images and I am currently editing the images

I continue to suggest the opening of a Patreon to raise donations so that we can gradually afford a professional translator who can work only the text to accelerate the process.
Another idea would be to contact a well-known .CIA amateur translator like those who participated in the translation projects of Monster Jokers 3DS or Yu-Gi-Oh !, I'm sure they would accept such a seductive challenge. :)

chococc

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
In gamefaqs there's a guide for the second game in the series where's translated every ability up to that game, that would boost by a lot the translation of the abilities and accessories.
Anyway thanks for the daily progress!

Insight2k

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I continue to suggest the opening of a Patreon to raise donations so that we can gradually afford a professional translator who can work only the text to accelerate the process.
Another idea would be to contact a well-known .CIA amateur translator like those who participated in the translation projects of Monster Jokers 3DS or Yu-Gi-Oh !, I'm sure they would accept such a seductive challenge. :)

Well, I asked in this thread for additional help in this thread yesterday or before that. No response so far, but if you could suggest someone,I am willing to ask that person directly.

In gamefaqs there's a guide for the second game in the series where's translated every ability up to that game, that would boost by a lot the translation of the abilities and accessories.
Anyway thanks for the daily progress!

We have created a translation sheet and the whole faq is already in this sheet and many more. We thought about this already, but thanks for the hint. We appreciate that.

chococc

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Good to hear! Anyway I have some questions about the game
1. Every card has a deayhblow with a number what does that mean?
2. Some abilities trigger randomly I think? For example I use the chiaotsu card hj1-21 which says that if my ally attacks it will disable enemy guard but so far every time that I have tried the ability it has happened only once, I know that I have to put another hero in the link to work so I don't know why sometimes it activates.

Insight2k

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
2. Some abilities trigger randomly I think? For example I use the chiaotsu card hj1-21 which says that if my ally attacks it will disable enemy guard but so far every time that I have tried the ability it has happened only once, I know that I have to put another hero in the link to work so I don't know why sometimes it activates.

It sounds funny, but

1. I don't know yet. I have to get to know the game better
2. No clue. Learning the game mechanics is part of 1.

I began today to play the game. Found stuff for optimizing and that's it. I can't really help you so far.

LordStarkiller

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think I can help you there.

1. Up in the top left-hand corner is the Hero Energy gauge and to do say SSJB Goku's God Kamehameha you need to have 7 gauges filled or his super move to be usable. The number repersents how many gauges you need to have filled. This also becomes important or doing ultimate unit attacks or abilities like having the Ginyu force do their special fighting poses.

2. They aren't random but there are circumstances as to WHEN that ability activates like during the 2nd Round.

hope this helps you.

Last edited by LordStarkiller,
Reactions: Insight2k

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Ahhhh ok