ROM Hack [WIP] Dragon Ball Heroes: Ultimate Mission X(Continued)

Sonansune

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
sadly.
I lost quite a lot fonts due to system reset that I did months ago.
I can't find the exactly same font on my win10 computer now.
new font may not look the same as previously posted pic.

if any of you guys want to help me, please check your computer for a specific font named "cento".

filearc5 in patch v1.3.0 contains update version font file, can ignore filearc now.

2018-02-28_00-27-45.396_top.png

Notice: (use Optimized Font = give up the ability to display Japanese. except those tiny kana characters above normal text)
french and english are using separate fonts due to encoding compatiablity. (original sjis japanese encoding supports 26 letters but not letter with accent.)
furthermore, french translation needs to convert text file encoding to "utf-8 non-bom" in order to use accent letter.

require edit string "sd0:/filearc5.bin" in v1.3.0 code.bin into "rom:/filearc5.bin"
place code.bin in game titleid dir.
place filearc5 under luma romfs dir.

Attachments

• FileArc5_English_sjis.7z
    1.7 MB · Views: 413
  • FileArc5_French_utf8.7z
    1.7 MB · Views: 197
Last edited by Sonansune,

kirito30

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
there is an error in the name of the letter of Omega shenron, the name does not appear and the letter of jiren and vegetto ssblue are not translated

Pls help.

Attachments

• 1519818829991841688059.jpg
    1519818829991841688059.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 732

Sonansune

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
there is an error in the name of the letter of Omega shenron, the name does not appear and the letter of jiren and vegetto ssblue are not translated

Pls help.
names are mostly images packed in ctpk files.
they probably used kuriimu suite. which has ctpk import issue in the pass few version. (not sure if they fixed it or not)

kamesenin888

OP
Trophies
XP
Country

Pls help.

Jiren is not translated because you have not installed the update CIA, atm the patch doesnt replace those, I will fix the omega shenron, thanks for the heads up

Reactions: DarthDub

kamesenin888

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
sadly.
I lost quite a lot fonts due to system reset that I did months ago.
I can't find the exactly same font on my win10 computer now.
new font may not look the same as previously posted pic.

if any of you guys want to help me, please check your computer for a specific font named "cento".

filearc5 in patch v1.3.0 contains update version font file, can ignore filearc now.

View attachment 115975

Notice: (use Optimized Font = give up the ability to display Japanese. except those tiny kana characters above normal text)
french and english are using separate fonts due to encoding compatiablity. (original sjis japanese encoding supports 26 letters but not letter with accent.)
furthermore, french translation needs to convert text file encoding to "utf-8 non-bom" in order to use accent letter.

require edit string "sd0:/filearc5.bin" in v1.3.0 code.bin into "rom:/filearc5.bin"
place code.bin in game titleid dir.
place filearc5 under luma romfs dir.
dude you are awesome, thanks fo the info

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

names are mostly images packed in ctpk files.
they probably used kuriimu suite. which has ctpk import issue in the pass few version. (not sure if they fixed it or not)
No man, I am using the ctpktool with a bat that I created for automated work, the thing is that I bloated the file by mistake thats why it shows the shenron in that way

But on another topic, HOTFIX for the omega shenron, just download and replace with the patch, its just a couple of files so another revision for 40kb was not worth, thats why the hotfix, thanks for the feedback guys

Sonansune

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Its only me and a friend that is temporary but we will be working together
woh.... massive work load.:wacko:
just a heads-up, keep the character names their finishing move pic organized! cuz you gonna need them for in battle display (they use separate files for battle scene and card view...)

those .amt(ctpk actually) and .amb (a non-compressed container for ctpk and others) in gardroot are in-battle related.

this arcade port game's file system is a mess....:bow:

Silver Evans

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
is this patching as simple as it looks? I have the clean version of the game, and I saw a english patch was being worked on. So Naturally I'd want to use this.
I have luma and all and the digital version of the game. Would I still need this 1.3 cia? and would it go in the same place as the titleid?

kamesenin888

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
woh.... massive work load.:wacko:
just a heads-up, keep the character names their finishing move pic organized! cuz you gonna need them for in battle display (they use separate files for battle scene and card view...)

those .amt(ctpk actually) and .amb (a non-compressed container for ctpk and others) in gardroot are in-battle related.

this arcade port game's file system is a mess....:bow:
how do you use the amb in the gardroot? found the way to decompress the amb, but I only gives me a lot of bin files mmm

edit: an amb in an amb wow!!!

is this patching as simple as it looks? I have the clean version of the game, and I saw a english patch was being worked on. So Naturally I'd want to use this.
I have luma and all and the digital version of the game. Would I still need this 1.3 cia? and would it go in the same place as the titleid?
you just put the patch in the luma folder as instructed and install the 1.3 modified that the info is in the patch and you are golden, also do not forget to apply the hotfix to fix the omega shenron name

Last edited by kamesenin888,

Silver Evans

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
how do you use the amb in the gardroot? found the way to decompress the amb, but I only gives me a lot of bin files mmm

you just put the patch in the luma folder as instructed and install the 1.3 modified that the info is in the patch and you are golden, also do not forget to apply the hotfix to fix the omega shenron name

alright Did everything as instructed but the only thing that got translated for me were the cards and accessories. based on the overview I should have more translated?

Sonansune

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

yeh... double container...
personally, I don't like kuriimu's solution, all bins suck... alternative python script for the win:P)

alright Did everything as instructed but the only thing that got translated for me were the cards and accessories. based on the overview I should have more translated?
OP probably hasn't alter the code.bin yet. some files may remain un-redirected

kamesenin888

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
the cards and accesories are the update, the other stuff is in the luma patch

yeh... double container...
personally, I don't like kuriimu's solution, all bins suck... alternative python script for the win:P)

OP probably hasn't alter the code.bin yet. some files may remain un-redirected
the other bins have any kind of info? and are you able to repack amb files?

Last edited by kamesenin888,

Sonansune

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
the cards and accesories are the update, the other stuff is in the luma patch

the other bins have any kind of info?
it woulb be .amb .ctpk, etc.
each section extracted from amb should use its header as extension... onepiecefreak (the plugin creator) use bin for ease...
you gonna check all bins manually for their actual file type...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo