ROM Hack [WIP] 3DS Fan Translation Projects List and Discussion

Raybrand

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wasnt sure if I should have posted in the request thread or here, but I wanted to talk about Fire Emblem Fates.

I know there is a translation project in progress at Serenes Forest but at the moment it seems to be at a stand still, the group said they are short on translators. So I thought are there translators in this community willing to help finish?

About 2 months ago when I volunteered to help they where near the end of 1 of 3 campaigns (cant read, but can speak a little, so I'd use software to read it out load then translate it, but turns out I can only recognise verbs and not the context so I ended up guessing half the time, so I wasnt really helping). Point is they already have quite a bit done, I just think there isnt anyone in their group who has the time to work on it at the moment.

Alex-JA

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'd like collaborate :D

I'm Spanish (Castillian Spanish). I can speak and write English (obviously), French and some Japanese

Sliter

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I'm excited for that hack to Bravely Default.
I was pretty disappointed to not be able to see Agnes in the Bravo Bunny.
someone already hacked an "uncensored version" hack XD

Monster Hunter X translation started.

I'm translating into Spanish and French!
wow two languages? nice!
need help with graphics?

daniel26150

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Don't if I should ask here ... but I didn't want to open a thread for this . Is it possible to make an undub for azure striker gunvolt ? Actually a dub would be more accurate ; considering how it doesn't have any which is truly a shame .

I second this , it is even possible?
Yes that is possible but is a little hard to get the voices

Sliter

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Yes that is possible but is a little hard to get the voices
actually I think it would be easier getting the japanese and translating from it :/

Let tell the truth, all the GV translations (english and what based on it) are ver poorly made, lacked a lot of stuff and was "silent" on part they could just let the dub there, even throwing away the ingame speech ... making all silent made it kinda boring :B
The text all in caps on that strange font that "Z" looks like 2 .. every time I read "2eno" instead of Zeno xp and all in caps, just to let you have no idea what emotion they wanted to show :B the European releases made a better font but still all in caps....
Also just a note but the Portuguese version, launched only on europe (and steam version) where made as Brazilian portuguese, not Portugal's one :B Idk... looks like they DON'T wanted a great result, all they had to do is translation the text, but no ¬¬

I got from my bro the steam version and I enjoyed a lot playing the " japanese voice mode" , even with that bad font and was strange hearing a name and reading another but well, localization xp better than no audio ...

sorry a bi of offtpic here XD

A7MAD

Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
I was talking about an undub of smash bros 3DS or Wii U that's my priority right now

An undub for Smash isn't possible, due to how it was made. However, you can use NTRboot to play it in Japanese which is the closest you can get an undub for smash for, for the 3ds version. Of course the game need to be the JPN version.

Last edited by A7MAD,

Sliter

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
An undub for Smash isn't possible, due to how it was made. However, you can use NTRboot to play it in Japanese which is the closest you can get an undub for smash for, for the 3ds version. Of course the game need to be the JPN version.
why? US and JP game are exatly the same, just region stuff (and some minor updates like palutena's dress...not sure of both are in rom or not) but, if you have the US rom you can boot it in japanese, if you have the JP you can boot in english
Smea showed up with his first region stuff release, he playing a japanese smash cart on an eur console, it booted in english, every sound also got the " dub" ... for example free for all <-> Battle royal
So the sounds for undub are there ... (I don't know about the EUR version ... it add more languages but I don't know if delete the japanese )
We just need to switch stuff, right? xD
also playing the japanese is not "close to undub" but playing theoriginal itself :v

A7MAD

Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
You are actually right, I mixed stuff up. You can, so I guess doing the process I mentioned above would give you the Japanese voices, but the game would be in Japanese.

I personally don't know how he did it, though someone might do it in the future.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: I always thought that capcom shuffled the games in these collection, but apparently they are all...