Anton299

Trophies
Website
www.shedevr.org.ru
XP
Country
Ukraine
btw I wonder the GB/gbc one was the mostly pain for youto translate?:x

Link's Awakening is translated to Russian already, in 2001. In 2013 I made a huge update of this translaton (to v2.0).
As for Oracles (GBC) - yeah, it's pain, because those games use MTE (English text). Spanish versions does not use MTE, so there were translated to Portuguese (from Spanish, I guess) because of this.
Someday we'll translate Oracles, too... )

Reactions: GHANMI and Sliter

GHANMI

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Wasn't aware proper English font was already implemented in JP Fire Emblem IF :O
(even though that makes sense)
I really hope this project, being a zero-day translation project for an already to-be-localized game, doesn't get much attention (especially from tumblr, kotaku and neogaf - who love getting these projects cancelled and actively are hating on IF right now and spreading misinformation about it to get it to be censored or cancelled).
Let's let this project survive and it could become an uncensored retranslation, considering the game's content is too risky in this current climate to make it intact here.

DJPlayer

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Wasn't aware proper English font was already implemented in JP Fire Emblem IF :O
(even though that makes sense)
I really hope this project, being a zero-day translation project for an already to-be-localized game, doesn't get much attention (especially from tumblr, kotaku and neogaf - who love getting these projects cancelled and actively are hating on IF right now and spreading misinformation about it to get it to be censored or cancelled).
Let's let this project survive and it could become an uncensored retranslation, considering the game's content is too risky in this current climate to make it intact here.
The proper english Font wasn't implemented in JP Fire Emblem IF. We just used the Fire Emblem Awakening Font insteadt of the original Fire Emblem If - Font :D

We've translated the whole menu already (Descriptions, Items, Menus, Names, Weapons, Skills, more Descriptions, Chapter-Names, Character-Descriptions,...)
We've translated Chapter 0 and Chapter 1, too and working on the next Chapters already.

Reactions: AdanK85 and GHANMI

A7MAD

Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
Don't if I should ask here ... but I didn't want to open a thread for this . Is it possible to make an undub for azure striker gunvolt ? Actually a dub would be more accurate ; considering how it doesn't have any which is truly a shame .

Any undub project of smash bros 3DS?

I second this , it is even possible?

Anton299

Trophies
Website
www.shedevr.org.ru
XP
Country
Ukraine
GHANMI, you can edit your first post about "foreign translations".
Both Zeldas (ALBW/OoT) are ready 100% in Russian language (no WIP anymore, it's released). Same links.

DaRk_ViVi

Sending you back... to the future!
Trophies
Website
www.darkvivi.it
XP
Country
Italy
Italian KH3D translation is still WIP, not released (not even a beta). ;)
However it's almost completed and in betatesting so it will be released "soon", but if you want to keep the list perfectly up-to-date you should put it in WIP for now. :)

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If anyone has technical knowledge from the technical side, I could really use some help getting what we have translated into a patch for Terry's Wonderland. We are looking to do a partial translation, menus, skills, and monster names.

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've seen that someone wanted Time Travelers translated into english, and it seems that a fan has made a walkthrough of the game with english captions. Captions also appear in-game in japanese, so this could kinda give a hard start into translating this game.

Jotamide

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Don't if I should ask here ... but I didn't want to open a thread for this . Is it possible to make an undub for azure striker gunvolt ? Actually a dub would be more accurate ; considering how it doesn't have any which is truly a shame.
FYI, Inti Creates patched Gunvolt and added the Japanese dub. I believe you can also find it on the recently-released Steam version as well.

I would absolutely love to see Rhythm Tengoku: The Best Plus and Theatrhythm Dragon Quest translated. For the former I'm still holding on some hope for a localization, for the latter I've given up.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: or did you have to find a used one with the lower firm ware that was not updated