Gaming Wiiu Zelda Breath of the wild possibly Leaked already

Status
Not open for further replies.

DolphinPainUs

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, before I fuck anything up, I need to know how to install.

I've installed games through USB before, so I'm just assuming I place the game and update folders in the same place on the SD that USB Helper does when you download games from there. I'd also need to place the title.tik in the breath of the wild folder.

I'm on a US system, and I use Cold Boot Haxchi. Does this automatically do Sig Patches or would I have to hold a button or would I need to install something else? If I'm perfectly fine with using Cold Boot Haxchi, then it's to my understanding that I go to homebrew through its app and open up wupinstaller Y and install both the game and update to my system. Once they're both done, I'm free to play, correct? No bricks or anything right? I wouldn't want to destroy my wii u that I just got last week, nor want to lose my Explorers of Sky save

lordelan

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Quote me if I'm right please:
- tik goes in the 10 GB folder to the app files
- WUP Installer GX2 install 10 GB game folder and v16 update folder in one step

Reactions: Don21

kennedn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ok, before I fuck anything up, I need to know how to install.

I've installed games through USB before, so I'm just assuming I place the game and update folders in the same place on the SD that USB Helper does when you download games from there. I'd also need to place the title.tik in the breath of the wild folder.

I'm on a US system, and I use Cold Boot Haxchi. Does this automatically do Sig Patches or would I have to hold a button or would I need to install something else? If I'm perfectly fine with using Cold Boot Haxchi, then it's to my understanding that I go to homebrew through its app and open up wupinstaller Y and install both the game and update to my system. Once they're both done, I'm free to play, correct? No bricks or anything right? I wouldn't want to destroy my wii u that I just got last week, nor want to lose my Explorers of Sky save

Sounds about right. There is little to no chance of bricking when installing games that need a sig patch, if you try to launch them without sig patching enabled it just gives you an error.

Actually on second thought, I'd double check on region locks if I were you, depends on what you are using, mocha is region free but I am no so sure about sysnand

Last edited by kennedn,

Tyuio32

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
exactly why you should get rid of loadiine. you need an expensive SD card for it and loading times are very slow!
install to NAND or get a HDD.

But, with a US wii u and without the rednand, the risk of brick is to important. Right ?

MSco

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Cant we just download the game by using jnustool.jar with the botw title id and -dlEncrypted? With the .tik file this should be enough, shouldnt it?
Why do we need this mega.nz link? The problem is, that I cannot download such big data, because i dont have an mega.nz account.

Reactions: FlappyFalco

TheKaine

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sounds about right. There is little to no chance of bricking when installing games that need a sig patch, if you try to launch them without sig patching enabled it just gives you an error.

I don't have CBHC, but I have the SigPatcher2SysMenu. I just install the game with the patcher like I usually would, or do I need to do something special for my US Wii U?

Damian666

Coder from Hell
Trophies
Website
damian666.16mb.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Cant we just download the game by using jnustool.jar with the botw title id and -dlEncrypted? With the .tik file this should be enough, shouldnt it?
Why do we need this mega.nz link? The problem is, that I cannot download such big data, because i dont have an mega.nz account.
same, that or a torrent lolz

lordelan

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Google MegaDownloader

I did it with jDownloader 2 with no problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Have you jail broke your ps4 yet?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I've been on since 9.0
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Are you gonna do your ps5 if the hack comes? Is there worries of bans, like the ps3
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Probably not I got cross play friends
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    By then I'll have some little mini pc anyway
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    only ps5 updated to latest firmware can go on psn, jailbroken ones just don't use psn or they risk getting flagged or banned, altho spouting profanity in online play alredy does that
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    Anyone dumb enough to get banned for spouting profanity deserves it.
    +1
  • Y @ YuseiFD:
    Then how come you do it and don't get banned ? or is it a question of getting caught doing it ?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    wtf is the point of banning swearing in games? that's utterly a dumb decision

the new generation playing MWII won't be as hardened as the previous one playing original MW2
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What's the point of video games? Kids playing video games won't be as hardened as the previous ones getting shoved down a hillside.
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    exactly my point
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    kids, yall are fucking pussies, grow some asshair before you even dare touch My Friend Peppa Pig or Mario's Early Years
    +1
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    ddddddddddddddddddddddd
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    my fingie hurt
  • HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl:
    Why?
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    hangnail thing I think
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    ... that's rough buddy
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    This parrot is no more it has ceased to be!
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    peepee
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :D:)