Are there any Breath of the wild multiplayer mods for Switch/atmosphere in progress oder done? Or is it possible to port PC versions of working mods?

naitsa

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hey

as you can see following the links below there are working methods to play breath of the wild in co-op. I would absolutely love to do that, but couldnt find any mod that woks on switch/atmosphere. Are there any? Or do you think its possible to port the PC Mod? Maybe there is even someone working on that already?

Working Mods (on emulators as far as i know):

It seems its possible to play with multiple Links at the same time

or in splitscreen mode using the

Mod by Kirbymimi

Tomato123

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hey

as you can see following the links below there are working methods to play breath of the wild in co-op. I would absolutely love to do that, but couldnt find any mod that woks on switch/atmosphere. Are there any? Or do you think its possible to port the PC Mod? Maybe there is even someone working on that already?

Working Mods (on emulators as far as i know):

It seems its possible to play with multiple Links at the same time

or in splitscreen mode using the

Mod by Kirbymimi
The splitscreen mod is a graphics pack for Cemu so that works on PC (download link in the video's description). The actual multiplayer mod still isn't released yet. Other than that, I don't think there's anything else.

naitsa

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
The splitscreen mod is a graphics pack for Cemu so that works on PC (download link in the video's description). The actual multiplayer mod still isn't released yet. Other than that, I don't think there's anything else.

Thanks for your reply. Is there a mod "work in progress" cause you are talking about "the actual mod". If thats the case doeas anyone know where to look for progress updates etc.

Tomato123

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Thanks for your reply. Is there a mod "work in progress" cause you are talking about "the actual mod". If thats the case doeas anyone know where to look for progress updates etc.
Best place to check is their discord server. I think there should be a link to it in a video description related to the mod.

Reactions: naitsa

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto