Hacking Switch stuck on logo after updating atmosphere, hekate and sigpatches

Heroofallworlds

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I can boot OFW normally. It is not on the latest firmware. Probably around 13.something. I have an old switch.

I can't boot emunand, it gets stuck on the nintendo switch logo screen.

I recently updated everything by following a video from a youtube channel called "Cibe" with the title "How To Update Switch To Atmosphere CFW 17.0.0+", in case anyone wants to know the source. Downloaded atmosphere 1.6.2, hekate 6.1.0 and sigpatches from all the github links. I use rekado on my phone to inject the payload, always worked before (before anyone asks, my pc doesn't recognize my switch. I've tried fixing, but it has been like this for years and I never figured out why). I've made a backup of old atmosphere and bootloader folders, deleted everything that would be substituted and then added the up to date files.

I can boot hekate normally. I do not use any themes. Both sysnand and emunand are still on an older version prior to 17.1.0. I do not remember if I set up dnsmitm or not, but doesn't seem to be playing a part on this, since the switch is not up to date yet. It would be nice to have a tutorial on how to fix this for after I update and fix everything, if possible.

I've watched every single video I could, read plenty of gbatemp and reddit posts. I did plenty of tinkering. I'm out of ideas. I know this can be solved, but I can't find and answer. Help me, gbatemp, you're my only hope.

petspeed

Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark
I am not sure that I understand exactly what you did to update Atmosphere. Did you remove the entire Atmosphere folder or just the files that would get updated? Make sure the Atmosphere\content folder is empty and try booting cfw again.
Did you update the payload you use with Rekado?

Heroofallworlds

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I am not sure that I understand exactly what you did to update Atmosphere. Did you remove the entire Atmosphere folder or just the files that would get updated? Make sure the Atmosphere\content folder is empty and try booting cfw again.
Did you update the payload you use with Rekado?
Deleted atmosphere and bootloader folder. Copy and paste the new ones to the root of the SD.
I did update rekado. It updated hekate to 6.1.0 and fusee to 1.6.2.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's a shame some people's cake always resort to the same taste