Stuck On Switch Logo After Atmosphere Boot

8bitsenpai

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So for context, I'm running a softmodded Switch with the most recent Hekate, Atmosphere, etc, along with the option of booting into emuNAND and sysNAND. Everything was working just fine until (I believe) I recently updated my sysNAND and emuNAND to the most recent firmware using the keys and respective apps to safely do so. Now when I try to boot into anything except stock, I get stuck on the Switch logo. Any ideas to help out? The normal place I usually go for help like this isn't available anymore, and I'm dying to play the new Pokemon DLC. :')

HawaiianInTown

Friendly Neighborhood Hawaiian
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When you say most recent firmware, you mean 17.0.1? I dunno if the most recent use supported by Atmosphere, need confirmation though.

8bitsenpai

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When you say most recent firmware, you mean 17.0.1? I dunno if the most recent use supported by Atmosphere, need confirmation though.
Well technically, I updated around a month or so ago, but I'm fairly certain it was 17.0.0 at the time of update. I'll double check though.

petspeed

Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark
Did you update Atmosphere and Hekate a month ago or more recently? Check that you are really on the latest version.
Did you also remember to update your payload?

8bitsenpai

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did you update Atmosphere and Hekate a month ago or more recently? Check that you are really on the latest version.
Did you also remember to update your payload?
I updated sysNAND and emuNAND a month ago, whereas I updated Atmosphere and Hekate today. I updated the payload, the sigpatches, and everything that needed to be updated, and still I'm getting stuck at the Switch logo.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol