Hacking WiinUPro - Pro Controller to PC Gamepad

Chuardo

Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
I used this just fine on 2017-2018 but it's completely broken on current Windows releases and it has been for a while, if I install SCPDriver all Bluetooth stops working, if I don't, I can't add digital Xbox Controllers, it's just unusable nowadays, and when it worked I had to delete My Wii U Pro Controller and repair it every single time. I can't get my Wii U Pro Controller working on Windows and it seems like there's not a good solution nowadays, I don't know why it worked before and not it doesn't

N7Kopper

Lest we forget... what Nazi stood for.
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
This is a nice little thing. Lots of people are frustrated at all the problems that come with this (myself included) but I understand that there's also reverse-engineering involved. For those of you who don't have Nintendo's most underrated hardware, would synching to a Wii work too for fixing the controller? For those unfamiliar, the protocol is the same - the Pro Controller only shuts off because it's hardcoded to do so whenever the master device tries to access its onboard memory (which it does not have).

gohan123

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
does someone know if syncing to 8bitdo adapter would work? I was thinking about getting a wii u pro controller for a long time.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Psi's nipples stretch far wider and can touch his toes. +1