Hardware Wiimote Accelerometer Stuck

swp

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have a Wiimote that has a stuck z axis according to the WiiMotionTest homebrew app, it showed that the x and y axes were fine though. Does anyone know if there's some other method to fixing this other than smacking the thing to death? I've already tried that method and it seemed to do nothing. I'm pretty sure this just randomly occurred one day, don't think I dropped it.

mironicurse

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Same problem here, smacked it several times with no luck. I even disassembled wiimote and tapped at accelerometer chip with screwdriver.

tbb043

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does it work right in games? If you haven't noticed a problem in game, I wouldn't worry about it, might just be a bug in the program or something. If indeed you're having in game problems... good luck, probably will have to get a new remote.

swp

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yeah, the shake and tilt function on my remote don't work in NSMB Wii. Really sucks that only one axis is toast...

cykablyat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Does it work right in games? If you haven't noticed a problem in game, I wouldn't worry about it, might just be a bug in the program or something. If indeed you're having in game problems... good luck, probably will have to get a new remote.
same condition here also but z and x axis are locked what to do?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Att did offer a $500gc tempting to use it for 6 months and cancel