Hacking WiiFlow - an open source GUI USB-Loader

Tuddles

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
the emuflow=# corresponds to which emuflow you want to see first when you choose the emulator icon. If you have a theme that uses 12 different emuflow's which can be changed with the "1/2" buttons, and you want Genesis to start with the eleventh emuflow, you change the line to emuflow=11
awsome ty so far all good except now retroarch issues...

using the fba core cps1 v0.2.97.26 that came with wiiflow plugin pack off the wiiflow wiki cps1 fails to load a game say dino.zip it works with retroarch outside of wiiflow but not in wiiflow no idea why any clues?as I want to use it in the plugins so I can do all my boxarts ect.

Tuddles

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
awsome ty so far all good except now retroarch issues...

using the fba core cps1 v0.2.97.26 that came with wiiflow plugin pack off the wiiflow wiki cps1 fails to load a game say dino.zip it works with retroarch outside of wiiflow but not in wiiflow no idea why any clues?as I want to use it in the plugins so I can do all my boxarts ect.
ok I think I got my stuff set now

one major issue tho is my covers for cps1 are in boxarts/retroarch there named right and show up, but they show up like 20 times in a row lol any idea why ?

sion_zaphod

Ex-Galactic President; confidence trickster; etc
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello, can anybody here help. I have written a plugin for wiiflow that accepts command line parameters i.e. can launch and open a file specified on the command line. I have tried using the arguments in a plugin INI file to pass parameters to my program but nothing is being parsed over.

arguments={device}:/{path}/{name}

does not parse over anything (I have checked by making the program output command line parameters to the screen).

Works fine when run from WIILOAD.

Does anybody know how to get arguments to parse correctly? Also if it is possible to replace the variables in the arguments field with plain text and parse it to the dol file as a command line parameter, like this:-

arguments= hello world
or
arguments="hello world"

I have started a new issue on the google code page in the hope that one of the devs knows the answer but am still waiting on a reply. Any help would be appreciated.

sion_zaphod

Ex-Galactic President; confidence trickster; etc
Trophies
XP
Country
Just answered your issue on google code ;)

Nice one FIX. I can now finish my Audio player app. Also tried out the command line tricks you mentioned on another plugin. I now have DOSBOX Wii working with selectable games in wiiflow/emuflow. Here's how:-

I copied the latest version of dosbox to plugins folder and renamed boot.dol to dosbox.dol and then created the following INI:-

[PLUGIN]
arguments=-conf|{device}:/{path}/{name}
bannersound=
consolecoverid=
covercolor=ffffff
coverfolder=Emu/Dos
displayname=DOSBox
dolfile=dosbox.dol
filetypes=.conf
magic=44424F58
romdir=Computers/Dos

I then made a .conf file for every game I wanted to run (.conf files are better than batch because you can set specific system settings for each game). Saved all my .conf files and pointed the plugin at the folder containing them.

AWESOME I may try the same with QREV later.

Will be updating my audio player loads now.

JSamide

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am trying to compile wiiflow. I did the SVN Checkout. I opened wiiflow.pnproj and went to tools>make. I get "Process Exit Code: 2" I updated SVN and it still didnt work. both my pnproj and pnps files show a red checkmark. Then I tried to compile through cmd
c:\wiiflow> make ios=249
Make WiiFlow Booter
videopatch.c
c:/wiiflow/resources/wiiflow_game_booter/source/videopatch.c:216:3: error: 'TVPa
1574IntDfScale' undeclared here (not in a function)
make[2] *** [videopatch.o] Error 1
make[1] ***[build] Error 1
make: *** [all] Error 2
that is what I got. can anyone help?

drakorex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I seem to be having trouble getting neek2o to work, even though I downloaded everything and installed it as I should have. I'm hoping someone could lend me a working uneek+di setup so that I may test to see if I set something up wrong or if there's something wrong with my wii. :\

papermanzero

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Just short question: Is it now possible to hide the 2nd disc in the gamecube view?
Due to DiosMios Multidisc support it would be great to be able to hide the 2nd disc.

Tuddles

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
my god please help

wiiflow issues here

all was fine covers and all in wiiflow and emuflow

i added gba games and covers now all my covers are size of gba covers

i change the covers in wiiflow settings hit save but no it wont save upon reload its back to messed up size

how can i fix this?

is there a way to have gba size and nes size ect with issues if so how

ty

ToddofWar420

CoverFlow Artist
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just short question: Is it now possible to hide the 2nd disc in the gamecube view?
Due to DiosMios Multidisc support it would be great to be able to hide the 2nd disc.
I personally use the Devolution plugin.
That way, I can hide all disc 2 and have my covers organized in a folder.
That's winning!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6aie4t8lZ7k&pp=ygUuaSBhbSBub3QgZ2F5IGJ1dCAyMCBkb2xsYXJzIGlzIDIwIGRv... +1