CosmoCortney

i snack raw pasta and chew lollipops
Trophies
Website
follow-the-white-rabbit.wtf
XP
Country
Germany
Maybe the water (dont shot me if i am wrong internet) should be brown to symbolise coffee :O I am a partial genius retard

as channel bg there could be a coffe surface that interacts to dropping caffe drops. like we know it from these old school caffe makers

Reactions: Deleted User
D

Deleted User

I currently feel like peter when he is creating the hand quakes episode on family guy. We are making real progress guys.

deshayzilla

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If it ends up being something coffee related, I think some smooth jazz is in order for the background music (kinda animal crossing like).

cozmosauce

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I currently feel like peter when he is creating the hand quakes episode on family guy. We are making real progress guys.
We totally are. I feel like I am making an impact of what the name will be of the homebrew everybody will be using.
If it ends up being something coffee related, I think some smooth jazz is in order for the background music (kinda animal crossing like).
Just like Starbucks and their jazz music and CD's. Love it!

Reactions: Deleted User

noobiez

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
I was thinking name something like "Café Grinder". And for the picture water passes through the coffee brew.:rolleyes:

Gereirhadeigne

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can do it too :3 <3
aLeE0va.png

McHaggis

Fackin' Troller
Trophies
XP
Country

Real progress for who, exactly? If you're not on the dev team creating the loader, and none of these other people are, then your ideas aren't worth anything. :tpi:

Duo8

Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
I think something simple and "professional" would be better. So how about Homebrewed Cafe?
Just my opinion, since I don't know what Nintendo calls the app units on the Wii U.

Reactions: some1ne

jammybudga777

Trophies
XP
Country
or how about its made so it can be customized by the user. too say what ever you want it to with what ever music you like and with what ever crappy theme. case closed :) now whos gonna start the next pointless thread?

Duo8

Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
or how about its made so it can be customized by the user. too say what ever you want it to with what ever music you like and with what ever crappy theme. case closed :) now whos gonna start the next pointless thread?

The name shouldn't be customizable IMO.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, and leave ectoplasm all over the place