Hacking Wii U Homebrew Loader Name/Logo/Music Discussion

jammybudga777

Trophies
XP
Country
The name shouldn't be customizable IMO.
i dont really care it was a comment hopeing for this thread to finish. as im sure who ever the author will be of this new channel will name it what ever he/she likes. in english what im trying to say is this is a completely pointless thread

nonameboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I think it's a great thread. Maybe the creator of the homebrU channel could take the best one from this thread and include in his work. I can help too, I'm a 3d modeler and animator btw ;)

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
No offence to the OP but is this thread just not a little bit forward and pointless?. I'm sure the peeps that will develop the homebrew for the WiiU when it comes will just come up with a logo etc.. I don't think there going to go trawling through sites to find a good one! If they have put the effort into homebrew WiiU then there going to be the ones that will want to put what logo they want on.

Reactions: jammybudga777

jammybudga777

Trophies
XP
Country
this kinda thread doesnt need to be here or created untill a mentioning of the new channel. but yet there's 4 pages of pointless posts including mine right now. lmao could you imagin if i started a thread for ps1 emulator names on the wii u???? miles and miles away lol

Reactions: Reecey
D

Deleted User

/
Real progress for who, exactly? If you're not on the dev team creating the loader, and none of these other people are, then your ideas aren't worth anything. :tpi:
Ewww i need to apply ice to them burns XD XD XD XD XD plus you never know we could inspire the dev somewhere out there

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I don't like the icon - it reminds me of UPlay. As far as the name is concerned, "Homebrew Cafe" does have a nice ring to it, but "HomebrU" sounds silly - we don't have to play the illiterate game just because Nintendo does. :P

Reactions: some1ne

Goku Junior

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Well, Wii U is the successor of Wii, so the succesor of The Homebrew Channel could be The Homewbrew Channel U, oh, I forget, Wii U don't use channels anymore (vWii only), it use apps, so I whink the name could be: The Homebrew App, or The Homebrew U App, ok last time it's horrible name, I like The Homebrew App...

anon3536

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Perhaps a coffee, expresso like look with cream art that spells the title, like the coffee shop art hearts

Relys

^(Software | Hardware) Exploit? Development.$
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
We're not even close to this yet... We need people focusing on the important stuff, not this.

Axido

Maker of TRASLApp
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
What about, Coffee Brew U xDDDDDDDD

Well, in Soviet Russia... :P

How about this:
wtf-face.thumbnail.jpg

IMPOSSIBREW!!!

Site & Scene News