Alizor

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
I have some servers blocked and they did work on the past, but now I just turned on my Wii U and went to the eshop with they still blocked.
Also, the download icon no longer shows that error that wasn't able to download the firmware update.
Anybody having this problem? Does that mean that Nintendo changed the servers or it's my problem? Because I haven't changed anything but today it went to the eshop even with the servers blocked.

Here's the list.
  • nus.c.shop.nintendowifi.net
  • nus.cdn.c.shop.nintendowifi.net
  • nus.cdn.shop.wii.com
  • nus.cdn.wup.shop.nintendo.net
  • nus.wup.shop.nintendo.net

Reactions: Margen67

Alizor

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
@Alizor
When you can access the eshop, you are on the newest fw, so the menu doesn't need to download the update -> you don't get an error msg! ;)
But even before it got a message error saying it couldn't connect with Nintendo server and I couldn't go to the eshop. And the download error happened everytime I turned on the console.

nonameboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
sorry for off topic but my gamepad died yesterday. wont turn on anymore :( if someone has to sell a pal one, then please let me know. thank you

Etheboss

Official LULWUT supporter
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
i see loads of gamepads for sell on ebay and such, but the prices are high..
Maybe it is better just to call Nintendo and ask them to repair it..

EDIT: but yeah this is off topic, it would be better to open a new thread for this..
Or maybe there is one already.. i don't know, i didn't search yet

Last edited by Etheboss,
Reactions: TotalInsanity4

SJ135

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
sorry for off topic but my gamepad died yesterday. wont turn on anymore :( if someone has to sell a pal one, then please let me know. thank you
I was planning to buy a second WiiU on 5.3.2 or lower (mine is on 5.5.0), so I won't need the Gamepad I already have. If you want, I can sell you my Gamepad (I'm from Spain so my Gamepad is european), so please contact me to know how to do it if you are interested or if you need to see photos, videos or whatever to make sure my Gamepad is working fine.

Reactions: nonameboy

Alizor

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Go to your system settings and there it will tell u what firmware your on.......
It's on 5.5.
It used to give a message like this:

Wii-U-Error-Code-108-0075.jpg

But now it just goes directly to the eshop.

OncleJulien

tool of peers
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Then @Onion_Knight didn't have to reply to me. :P
you didnt need to give him something to reply to...

this is the hacking and homebrew discussion thread - please keep that in mind before you type anything. if you want to buy something, sell something, bitch, moan, complain, then find another thread for it, there are many to choose from - hell, make your own, thats always a hoot. but please, for the love of all thats holy, the one thing this thread does not need is to go meta: discussion of the thread, how fast its moving, how slow its moving, the petty intrigues of the players within, its all just noise, and it does nothing but drown the signal.

before you hit reply to thread, ask yourself, will what you are about to post make the thread better, or will it make it worse?

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
It's on 5.5.
It used to give a message like this:

But now it just goes directly to the eshop.
check the homescreen to see if the TVii icon has gone if so you have been updated....how were you blocking btw, if it was with openDNS you probably have a dynamic IP and your IP was renewed

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Skelletonike @ Skelletonike: Still a few hours left until I can go home and play some more Stellar Blade :'(