Hacking Wii U Hacking & Homebrew Discussion

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah you could access eshop using the tubehax DNS....but not without running NNU beforehand
I have both TubeHaxx DNS and router domain block, and I use NNU patcher
Are you sure nintendo changed something?
It seems still good on my end.
Update blocking still works, but now we can access eShop while blocking updates unless we're doing something wrong

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
I have both TubeHaxx DNS and router domain block, and I use NNU patcher

Update blocking still works, but now we can access eShop while blocking updates unless we're doing something wrong
I kept my urls blocked all the time, and could use eshop just fine with NNU patcher.

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
yeah afaik tubehax only blocks system update servers, i was still able to download stuff from the eshop.....im thinking to f00k up vWii just to be on the "safe" side as unless they have a sudden change of heart, installing a trucha signed ios prevents system updates too....just as a last line of defence

but yah it seems tubeHax DNS only blocks the update server specifically...not eshop contents, which is how some people ended up getting the updated youtube installed on the 3DS

Last edited by gamesquest1,

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
That's the point we're making, it used to be that the eShop would throw an error. @FIX94 is NNU Patcher re-routing the domains to the same one that NUS grabber uses?
all nnu-patcher does, as the name suggest, is patch the function "needsnetworkupdate" to return "no" at all times.

soneek

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone know anything of how Custom Music for the new stages in Smash Wii U is progressing? Is it possible to replace the tracks on the DLC stages (eg. Dreamland, Suzaku Castle etc.) @soneek has not been so active on his own site or this forum. Is it even possible to replace voice files in Smash Wii U for voice files from Brawl or even really Melee? Thanks for the answer and I hope everything goes well in this scene for the forseeable future!

I can try to finish it now that people can load custom music with the latest updates and DLC.

Sound banks are replaceable, but you need to inject them into the nus3bank files at the right indices. I need to update dantarion's wiki with sound names and corresponding IDs.

Reactions: I pwned U!

NWPlayer123

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Last edited by NWPlayer123,

CosmoCortney

Lawn Meower
Trophies
Website
follow-the-white-rabbit.wtf
XP
Country
Germany
Should just be the first commit in chadderz' Github repo
Oh, thought this one was incompatible with your exploits..
however, added support for the A0 range :D
upload_2015-10-24_2-57-56.png

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: @BigOnYa, when your wife kicks you out BOVONO Prefabricated Tiny Home, Mobile Prefab House with...